Dedicated Drug Test Sub Forum

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by athensman, May 24, 2011.

1. I searched the idea and found nothing....

I think this would be a great idea, and I want to help The City any way I can. So, I came here to the appropriate forum to suggest it.

Maybe the mods and admin might think it would be too much work and/or not needed to add a drug test sub-forum. I am involved in modding a non drug related site, so I know that every forum and sub-forum added is just more and more work. So I am sensitive to that.

I just think it would be nice to have a place where all of those threads about will I pass, how to pass, etc, etc, could go and get answered. This would be rather than putting them in apprentice tokers where they kind of clog it and usually cause more flaming and smartass unhelpful answers than anything.

I just think it might lead to...

1. Better answers to questions, since people wouldn't go there unless the wanted to read drug test questions. (well that's the theory/hope anyways)

2. Less of it in the apprentice section where it clogs it and causes problems sometimes.

So there is. Just putting it out there. Thanks for reading mods/RMJL.

2. I don't know if we need a whole sub-forum for it because most of the questions are pretty much the same...

But hell, maybe it's time to bring another Drug Test sticky back into the mix.

There's one in the stickied "Guides for Apprentice Tokers" thread but obviously not enough people are checking there first.

There was a drug test thread we were considering a while ago, maybe I'll go sticky that one... Hmmm...

3. That's true. I didn't think about them all being relatively the same and that an entire sub-forum would basically be the same questions asked a million different ways.

I like the sticky idea though. That could be a good medium between the two. I agree, I don't think enough people click on the guide sticky to then see the other drug test guide inside.

Of course, even a sticky won't stop some of the "usual" threads... but hey, grass city and the mods can't legislate other peoples' stupidity, only try to control/avoid it. LOL. :rolleyes:

4. I agree with JD there, I don't think there's a need for an entire forum, but the sticky thread is an awesome idea.

Now let's see how many people don't bother with the sticky thread...

5. I stickied it.

It should at least help a little, I think. We'll see. :p

6. Thanks for both your help. On this, and other things around the forum.