Decriminalization Passed In Mass!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Nov 5, 2008.

1. So yeah, I live in Mass, and we voted today to decriminalize as well as for president, and decrim passed :hello::hello::hello::hello:

Needless to say I've been pretty high since I heard :D

2. hell yeah bro mmj looks like its gonna pass in MI its about 60-40 right now. Although the bill is a bit restrictive it's definitely a good start.

3. Fuck yeah 65%-35% :D

My life just got a fuck of a lot easier.

4. Hell Yeah Bro! We're gonna be smoking easy around these parts now :D

5. Just make sure to keep an emergency c-note in your wallet for when the 5-0 comes calling

Good job, fellow Massachusetts tokers

6. Fuck yeah.

It's getting better all the time.

7. haha.. I'm so happy I repped everyone in this thread!! ;)

Pity I can't smoke you all up as well!

End the freakin' prohibition!!!

8. Yeah man. I'm stoked even though I don't live there. I'm just happy to see positive change. :hello:

9. i hate you.. i wish pa was like that.

10. wwwwwooooohoooooo

if feel like a huge weight has been lifted!

fuckin christ, mass tokers just think: no more sweating the destruction of your future over a simple blunt cruise! no more pissing your pants when your packing your bowl and you see a cop drive towards you! if youve ever been pulled over with weed in the car, you know that shit sucks hard. but now atleast your toes will still be tappin if 5-0 busts up your good time, though you will be 100 bucks and some weed poorer, but im not complaining

11. that's awesome. I really hope the rest of the country, or at least the east coast, will follow suit. any idea what this might do to prices in mass? without fear of prosecution will growers grow more? will high up dealers buy more? just thinkin this could be a two fold good thing, if the prices dropped.

12. time for me to move 30 miles north...
    i dunno if i can handle all the sox fans tho

13. Hold on, dude, make sure you're familiar with the law before you get comfortable

About initiative

14. no matter how bad pa is man it can't be nearly as bad as ga!!

..good fucking god this is a backward state! :rolleyes:

15. woo woo worlds finally taking baby steps in the right direction, shame it didn't happen sooner

16. well its only an oz so if you have a weed garden in your house your still going to jail but it should probably drive down prices a little. i know im gonna get back into dealing fa'sho now

ahahaha my friend just texted me asking if i wanted to start growing weed. wtf? im thinkin that its related to this getting passed or maybe hes just retarded who knows

17. This is a great first step toward legalization. Of course with decriminilization the penalties don't change for selling, growing, and trafficking, but at least people won't get arrested for simple possession.

18. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    :hello: WOO HOO!!!!:hello:
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

19. Congratulations Massachusetts smokers and Barack Obama!!!!! I still have to worry about getting arrested in my state but hopefully not for too long!

20. fuck man its not even decriminilized in canada! lol. But we will probably follow suit...