Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decriminalization in connecticut?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 27, 2009.

1. i've been hearing it all day that in the news paper they said they are decriminalizing it..? i have not seen the paper for myself.. can anyone let me know whats up or send me a link of some sort? i have been searching and didnt find anything yet but will continue to search

2. I'm hoping for you CT. I live in MA. like right down the street from enfield. Feel bad that it is only a slap on the wrist here but if I go down the road a bit I can be arrested.

3. thanks man im really hopn ct joins the other states =]

4. No problem man, yea that'd be great if they did. Im excited to see what happens.
    :smoke: