Decisions....Decisions

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazin Yoda, May 18, 2004.

1. This evening ive acquired 2 xanax 0.5 mg pills, but im not sure what would be best

should i snort them and smoke some dank or just eat them and smoke and drink on them?

what would you do

2. drink em or snort em is what i would do

3. Man i went on a little xanax binge last week and cant remember 4 days, lol. But just swallow them, that isnt even equal to a bar (2 mg) which is the usual dose that i find xanax to be sold as. If you take them you will just be relaxed since it is only 1 mg, but with 2 and more you get really relaxed and out of it and time goes by fast. I personally also have trouble remembering days where i took xanax also, but smoking and snorting is a waste to me personally, but some people say it works good for them, but i would say just throw them in your mouth let it sit under your tounge for a second (taste like hell) and then just swallow.

4. yah they taste very bad...as for time going by fast...lets just say ive thought ive taken like a 20 min nap but in reality it was bout an hour and a half to 2 hours lol

5. Haha yeah that happens to me all the time when im on it, its crazy but i enjoy it.

6. hmmm. what happens when you take the time speeding xanax with the time slowing cannabis? do the two drugs cancel eachother out...? hehehe.. i'm not serious.

7. i ended up just snorting them and drinking, dont remember alot lol

now im smoking a bowl, i did 5 and 1/2 tabs to the face and ate some muscle relaxers i feel wonderful lol