Decipher this drunken voicemail for me...

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, May 8, 2009.

1. I can't understand the beginning and end of this voicemail I received last night from a lady friend I used to be into...

My favorite part is in the middle when I hear some guy in the background saying "I got a really big dick too, allright?" (Gotta love it when your manhood is held in such high regard ;))

But I'm interested in the very beginning and end of the voicemail, just can't decipher what the fuck she's trying to say.

Any help here?

4shared.com - music and mp3 sharing - download whatthefuck.wav
    There's a play button on the page you can stream it.

2. sounded like Helen Keller

[​IMG]

I could not decipher that even if I had a mullet and was named Tom.

3. Listen you A hole you never never never call again bla bla bla ..... tell him i got a realy big dick.

I don't think it was a good message...

4. I think you're way off... I know the first two words were "Listen Matt..." And the guy doesn't say "tell him I got a really big dick"... he's saying "hell I got a really big dick too allright..."

But I have no idea on some of this stuff she's trying to slur out.

5. Ohhh haha:eek:

Well i'm English so that may explain why i got that out of it, and the fact she's blottered.

May sound like a silly question but have you rang her back?

6. Theres a kid hacking up a lung in the background, taking his hit like a bitch. Thats all I got out of it.

7. whats up matt? we never ever hang out and like, it sucks!

idfk

8. Sounds like "Hey Matt this is Heather (or something simalar)" then she tells them in the background to shut up, then she just says "The party has started" or something, and then when the guys says he has a big dick, she says "La la la la la", and then its jibberish until the end which is like 3 seconds later.

9. Here's my guess:

"Listen Matt, if you mean never, ever again, (mumbling, sort of sounds like she's trying to blurt out a drunken I love you)" Because I told her we're done since it wasn't going anywhere

"Stop! (yelling to someone else)"

Guy in background: "Hell I got a really big dick too"

Her: " I really like him though"

Guy: "Don't worry about it.... (says something sounds like he's calling me an asshole)"

Her: "If you don't want to be my friend anymore then whatever. You're a douchebag, we never started."

And then that's when I can't tell what the fuck she's saying at the end.

10. Does it really matter? Theres a 90% chance she won't remember any of that.

11. Not just that, call her back and let her touch your penis.

12. Well, most of the time I'm too zoned out to the world to really hear most of the important things people say to me, so when I get a chance to actually analyze something I can't understand, I might as well give it a shot.

And yes she blacks out quite often, but it doesn't matter, since I check in and out of reality during the day anyway.

13. Well, she's seen my dick before. One time we were both completely wasted and had drunken sex on her friend's bed, another time I was rolling while driving to Miami. I kept trying to get her to suck my dick, but no dice - so I jacked it for a while in the back seat. I didn't finish because I had no way to clean up, but that was definitely the largest hard on I've ever experienced.

14. hahaha. alls i know is it opened in my iTunes and i cranked it way up to try and understand it. towards the end i got bored and clicked back on my GC window and when it finished up, 'dont do me like that' started BLARING outta my speakers.

damn petty, you scared the shit outta me.

15. I'm sorry but that's fuckin hilarious. :smoke:

16. the audio is too crackly and distorted to understand, what is funny though,is that i have it in my itunes now.

17. Anyone else have an idea?