Decided To Quit Smoking.

Discussion in 'General' started by Inhaale, May 19, 2010.

1. cannabis > tobacco, anyday for sure

2. im gonna wait till i have an adolescent daughter and we are going to go on the patch and quit together. thats something a good dad does with his daughter.
    OP ur from canada u gotta know where im coming from haha
    gotta love TPB

3. #23 DevouringLady, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    ive been smoking cigarettes for about a year...I really want to quit...but I cant bring myself to throw them out because I know I'm gonna want one atleast for the morning....maybe ill try to reduce it to like 2 a day and see how that works.

edit: wow...my reply was deja vu

4. haha, deffs. Had my last cig like 2.5 hours ago. Gotta craving :( gonna buy some patches later.

5. Going good. Keeping my mind off cravings with this quit smoking toy from AADAC (lol) btw, AADAC's my local drug and addiction services place.

hope i've inspired some blades to quit smoking :D

6. Ive quit smoking several times, the last time i quit was a couple weeks ago then about a week later i started smoking again and i realized that smoking is causing my anxiety to be high so im quitting again and then im done cause its really starting to drain me.

7. dude what the fuck is wrong with you? you are all over peoples backs all the time. dude just stated that your "cheating" wasnt quitting, it was in fact addiction.

you need to chill out, seriously. i recently quit smoking cigs after 5 years of off and on and then heavy smoking for the last 2. quitting is not that hard if its something you really want. and dont tell me that im wrong because that would be insanely ridiculous of you.

just control your damn self. have some freakin will power for crying out loud.

8. Dudee leave him alone , he said he was sorry & he was just angry. He also did admit he is addicted.

stop beingg a dick.

9. i hate when people tell me how addictive cigarettes are. it makes me want another cigarette.

10. Haha so true. Still doing good quitting, i'm honestly happy I have no money because that means less of a chance of me going to buy a pack of smokes :)

11. hahaha you scared me for a second man till you said you're quitting so you'll have more money for herb

12. Good luck man. I've been clean of cigarettes for 3 weeks now. Shits amazing.