Decided to get a mohawk(pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Here is what I look like, I look young but I swear im 18:rolleyes:

Just did it a few hours ago, turned out pretty decent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hello:eric:hello:

2. the side of your head is fucccccckeeeeed upp. you shoulda got it done somewhere instead of doing it yourself.

3. dude i had a hawk a year again, but i bic'd the sieds of my head, i looked like a serial killer, you just look like a punk, you should shve the sides down

4. i think you should trim the middle down a few inches and shave as close as you can on the sides

5. pretty sweet, id say shave down a little on the sides. o yea and +rep for having a bad religion avatar.

6. You like about 99% like somone I went to HS with he had a huge fricken mowhawk like that too.

Sweet mohawk man, I have always kinda wanted one but I dont think I could pull it off.

7. if you like it man, thats all that counts. +rep for actually having the balls to do it

but, as for me- it kinda just makes me wanna laugh :laughing:, but thats cause mohawks serve no purpose but saying "hey look at me"

8. it's not straight.

Haha whatever, you'll learn a technique.

9. Um...
    I actually think it looks quite good. I wouldn't be able to do it that well by myself personally.
    +Rep

10. I like it just fine;)
    Your right rasta, I already got my first hater because of my hair. How shallow.
    :hello:eric:hello:

11. Dude... fuck him (the hater). LoL

I think it looks very good. I agree with everyone else in the fact that I think you should go skin on the sides... always looks more.... uh...

Anywho - I can remember I had a mowhawk when I was three. LOL :rolleyes:

12. I hate mohawks... just another person tryna be rebellious.

13. my hair is too curly

14. Looks good, I miss my hawk. Been awhile now. =/

15. why are you checking out 12 year old good charlette fans????

16. Hahahah, cheebaa.

Yeah dude right on i was gonna get one last summer. +rep for doing it.

Personally i think the sides are a good length. Never been a fan of the skinned sides. But go for it if you want!

17. fuck whoever hated on your hair.

it's a fucking mohawk. nicely done for a DIY.

18. got any before pics? :O

19. what a shitty attempt at a insult u faggot