Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decide how much i should smoke and what i should do after GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Mar 14, 2011.

1. 1-2 bowls
    2-3 bowls
    i have a low tolerance so one gets me feeling pretty good but i feel like getting super fried tonight! :smoke:

Also please tell me which game or movie to watch as i cannot decide on what to do when baked.
    Thanks GC.
    Oh and who else is toking now or later?

2. Smoke it all.

3. If your wanting to get SUPER BAKED, you wont feel like doing anything but listening to music..

4. Smoke till you cant smoke anymore and just do what feels natural

5. Or watch a good movie, read a good book, play a video game, go for a walk, draw, make music, or about 6,000 other things.

6. I say you smoke 1 bowl and see how slowly you can poop.

7. smoke as much as you can until moving feels fucked up, then watch this
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/3288925]Combination spawns on Vimeo[/ame]

8. Smoke 2.7 pounds, then put on a dress/wig, run out into the street, and perform a choreographed musical number.

9. Smoke until you can't toke no more :bongin:

10. 3 bowls if u have a low tolerance. watch a comedy.