decent web cam to buy

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by The Audion, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I want to buy a decent webcam to use on chat roulette. I dont want to spend more than 50 but I dont want one thats too shitty. Any suggestions?
    (and come on, you know thats shits gonna be 50 times better when you're blazed)

2. Why would you spend 50 dollars of your own money to aid yourself on ChatRoulette?

Its all a bunch of dick flashers IMO......

3. yeah no shit man. go buy a half ounce or something. i wouldnt blow my money on a dumbass webcam to get random web chats with dicks all day.

use it to get a new shirt and a hair cut and go find a real girl like a normal person. :p

4. yeah buddy i want one for chat roulette too:p nobodys down to talk when you got no cam

5. Ahahaha when I saw the title I said in my head "I bet the OP wants it for ChatRoulette :rolleyes:."

Ahahaha I was right.

6. I know man. I don't see why everyone else gotta be hatin. I saw a guy on there last night from germany rippin a ROOR. good shit.

7. Haha that's awesome i've seen like three people smoking weed on there ever lol. If i had a webcam i'd just point it at my bong and rip that shit that'd be so dope... fuck gotta get a webcam