Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbed Oil Tincture Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ConcentrateCharlie, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Ok every one so i have collected 3 grams of food grade ethanol extracted hash oil. I decarbed it at around 250 for 20 minutes. it has a reddish tone to it now, and smells a bit like reclaim, but it is fairly stable. I dissolved it into 1 fl oz of 190 proof ethanol. I took two droppers full last night after not smoking all day and even after an hour i didnt feel much. DO you need to cook the oil into the alcohol to attach it or something, or do i need some kind of fat in order for it to be absorbed through the blood stream., i always assumed alcohol would carry it in a similar fashion, but im thinking maybe it needs to be cooked into the alcohol if that makes any since. IF any one could shed some light on the subject that would be great, i  read threads all around but i need some specific info.

2. Decarbing hash oil deosn't make sense to me. I would suspect you may have cooked out some of the magic in your product.

3. i just assumed it needed to be decarbed because it was still in thc-a form since it wasn't heated up to the proper temperature to convert it to THC

4. I suggest you ask your question directly on psychedelic sam's tincture thread called Another Tincture thread.

5. Come back and share your findings. Ive been interested in this too, but I havent had the time or materials to try it.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What did you use to make the hash and how much of it did you use to make it?