Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbed hash oil+coconut oil+base for use in medical and rec capsules and edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by warriormama, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Hello i have hash oil concentrate that has been decarboxylated at 220 degrees for 25 min in a sealed parchment paper lined ceramic dish. I am mixing the HO with coconut oil as a baseline for capsules and to use in edible recipes. I have read that the mix ratio for hash oil to coconut oil is 1:10 (1 HO:10 CO) i'm curious about dosing. I have made amazing capsules and edibles but i need to make them more uniform in dosing. What do you use everyone? I taught myself years ago following Bad Kitty Smiles (amazing smart woman btw..shout out to Kat!) ...............What is your recreational and medical dosing? What are some of the edibles you have made and love? I was able to make hard candy from this base but for the life of me cannot find where i hid my recipe haha! Pure science geek beginners luck with those amazing hard candies...:smiley-rolling-joint: