Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lbs Of Personal, Jan 25, 2012.

1. So is it pointless to decarb the weed before a firecracker or any other edible?

Does Decarbing really help that much?

because i dont want to decarb my weed and fuck it up.

2. Decarb is important if you want more of a powerful heavy stone.

200degrees 20 mins

3. Yeah decarbing is very important 200-225 (225 if u have an "accurate" oven readout as in its been tested, 200 if not to be safe) for abt 20 min (25 at 200) in a foil covered dish or foil ball. Gets rid of the carboxyl groub converting inactive Thc-a into psychoactive D9-Thc.

4. bump for more answers.

5. Pointless? What's poiness about it? It removes the CO2 and water. There's a COOH acid on the end of the THC molecules and after they are decarboxylized they are orally active.

I ALWAYS decarb my edibles, even when I made kief tea a week ago; It got decarbed.

It would be pointless to NOT do it since it would be making half asses edibles.

6. If you won't decarb it then most of the THC will just be ingested w/out being activated,wasting your bud. Always decarb

7. yep decarb and don't look back. A firecracker should get hot enough but why take the chance.