Death

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by FilthyJebus, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Anyone else have a longing for death in that it's a new exspierence to go through?

2. No, not at all

3. Yeah.

Death will be a great experience.

4. not really,no.

5. No, being alive is an intense experience in itself

6. How do you know death isnt a better experience?

7. I'm sure it will be. But one of the great things about death is that you are truly ready for it when it comes to you; So I like the waiting process as well.

8. I don't. But I see it as living is so great why look at what will happen when I die? You know? Death may be great, but I'm sure gonna live a good life so I can transition into an even greater death. If that makes since.

9. All of us have experienced before, it's just that it is so traumatic, we do not remember it.

Is that by choice or incapability?

That is a good question.

10. Until you've experienced all that this life has to offer you, why would you be looking to experience the final one?

11. Who says physical death is the final stage? We don't know anything about the soul or what happens upon death.

12. I meant that death is the final experience of this life, not that death was necessarily the end of anything.

13. Do we even have evidence for a soul?

14. I should rephrase I sound suicidal hahah , not looking for my own death but I look at it like whenever it comes I'll atleast be happy to exspierence It.

15. Im not just elctrochemical reactions within my brain. That much is evident to me, atleast.

16. just be patient, you will experience your death. but why miss out on what your life has to offer first?

17. Right. Live while you can. What if life and death were a method of recycling human souls. Die and relive in another life. I mean people believe it some don't