Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Death.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zfrt, May 28, 2012.

1. Yo hombres,

To start off, I'm not that new to toking, been 2 years atleast, daily for the past 6 months. Although I started with greens bowls, times have changed, and I now smoke almost exclusively "poppers". If you don't know already, poppers are when you take the tube piece from a metal bowl, stick a 3-5cm piece of cigarette in the, then stomp weed on top, optimally with twice as much weed as Tabacco. When light, you burn completely, while hauling slowly, then near the end, when the bong is fully milked, you inhale hard, popping the cigarette through.

Anyways, onto the point. For the past 2 weeks probably, I have been throwing up my entire stomach contents after smoking. I can't think of any reason as to why this is happening, but I think I'm dieing.

Help a brotha out?

Tl;dr: It'll only take you 5 mins to read, suck it up :)

2. I usually smoke 'Poppers' but we call them Shotties around me. The only thing I can think off is that you taking to much off a big a hit and forcing to much smoke down cause you to gag... but Tbh that's just a guess...

Plus Shotties are beast!

3. Sounds about right. See you in the next life. If people can't deal with their health issues you got a problem.

4. why would you continue to smoke "poppers" for 2 weeks if you are experiencing these problems.

I will help a brother out, stop smoking your weed like that. Go back to green bowls

5. First off, tobacco in any form is poisonous! When I smoke tobacco, i vomit. :(

Perhaps you should try smoking some other way that does not involve tobacco? See how that works! :smoke:

It doesn't sound like you are smoking enough for cannabinoid hyperemesis to occur, but I'll throw in a few on that, anyway-

A hot bath to calm what ails you - the Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome.
    (abst – 2012) A hot bath to calm what ails you: the Cannabis Hyp... [Acute Med. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: A Case Series and Review of Previous Reports.
    (abst – 2012) Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: a case seri... [Psychosomatics. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Marijuana use associated with cyclic vomiting syndrome in young males (news – 2012)
    Marijuana use associated with cyclic vomiting syndrome in young males

Granny :wave:

6. Go ask your doctor.

7. ya get rid of that freakin tobacco man. not doin anything but makin ya sick

8. It's very safe to assume it's related to the giant milky bong rip of poisonous tobacco that you're inhaling into your lungs.

9. Like others said, ditch the poppers, stick to just weed.
    And that shouldn't take anyone 5 minutes to read :rolleyes:

10. We call them moles around these parts :p

I take mole rips very rarely though, mostly always green rips

11. Why not do an experiment. Smoke a bowl with just greens. Next time smoke a popper(not directly after the greens wait for the high from the greens to wear off). Then if you want to be really accurate smoke any non-psychoactive substance as a control( dried up grass, basil, parsely) but a control isn't necessary unless you get inconclusive results.

You'll know what the problem is after this experiment. If it is only when you're smoking then you're definitely not dying haha.

12. Poppers are only fun for about a 3 week period in high school, after this period they become a disgusting, addicting bore.

13. I am aware of how disgusting and addicting they are, but it's so much better than greens, I dont get that instant rewarding euphoria. Also I've been smoking then for over a year.