Death to the plants... and my basement.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nugglord_420, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Hmmm... last night was quite peculiar. I started it off with a couple good jays and decided to watch a movie. At about 10 I heard this type of white noise from below me. I got up to inspect it and looked in my basement. At about the third stair I could see water. So I turned on the light and see the basement is flooded. There goes the plants in the corner. A few inches higher and it would have gotten the HID too.

So I look around to see what is causing the water. And there's my water main broken spraying water up. So I walk across the room in the freezing cold water, grab all my floating garden shit and bring it to the garage. I called the city and they got some people to clean out the water. They pumped out all the water and and there is mud everywhere.

Called the insurance company. The dickhead told me that they didn't cover this and the City was responsible. Called the city. Those fuckin thieves told me they weren't responsible and they won't pay for it. (About 2 weeks ago some guy in town had the sewer line flood into his house and the City isn't paying for it either, go figure...)

Now my last option is to find a lawyer to get to the bottom of this mess.

2. Damn good luck with the whole lawyer thing, what'd u have growing?

3. thats so shitty.

4. Damn man....that sucks ass....Good luck with the legal battle man...stick with it...hopefully something good will come to you from all of this :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nothin special, just some bagseed from some local high-mids. Had a sweet SCROG going tho. Need to get a camera soon so I can post some grow journals./