Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

death from mj?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by totsetokeit, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Friend of mine almost died from drinking too much water.

2. Exactly, you can die from drinking to much water much more easily than dying from reefer.

3. More people have died from eating spinach then smoking weed.

4. Who is this guy lol? Don't feed this troll he's from fuckin totse.com where all the fags reside. "totsetoker"

5. no i am the owner of a big book publishing company who isnt interested in publishing your book, Your a towel.

6. Seriously? I have a book I need published...just don't have the appropriate funds.

7. I want to do that. :p

8. I bet I know were this came from.Awhile back ago there was a member on this furom that had stummbled upon a MA chat room for "addicts" of marijuana.I bet one of them created an account then told that story to try and scare some people.Who ever would believe that fasle story is crazy.

The person who made the anti-marijuana thread was banned and thats good becouse there only here to start trouble.Oh wait the OP got banned too.LOL

9. How can there be a lethal dose when researchers haven't been able to determine whether marijuana even has an LD50? The so called lethal dose of marijuana we see quoted is actually their best guess and isn't based on any scientific research ..because all scientific research indicates that marijuana doesn't have a lethal dose at all.

Still, I'd like to read the research that indicates that it does..

10. laughing at the science....

you'd probably fuck up your lungs or pass out vommitting from a "smoking OD" before the thc in your system killed you. lets face it guys, the amounts of matter you guys are suggesting are absurdities. you'd overdose more quickly on water than you would on thc if you follow the silly formula posted above(substituting drinking for smoking and you are good to go).

lets think this through, gentlemen.

11. this is bullshit no one has and no one will ever die from marijuana... you have to smoke/eat your own body weight in weed in a certain period of time to od on marijuana and i think we all know thats never gonna happen unless someone really really tries to do it

12. I am totally up for this challenge..

awh, how I wish...lol but seriously, its funny how 1 fake story can have such impact..

13. what if you inject thc directly to into your bloodstream? like a LOT of it?

14. 3x the lethal dosage of THC is about equal to 4500lb's of smoked cannabis in 15 minutes. :D

or like... 750,000 pot brownies.

just some fun shit for a pointless thread.

15. This thread is not informative... FAIL

16. lol im going with the hes really high theory and maybe drunk cause theres a hint of anger

17. above the influence suck its full of misinformation/propaganda
    take a visit and see how angry you will get because according to them pot is addictive and make you retarded. what can i do to stop them!!!!!

they also use scare tactics such as "some weed is laced with PCP or formaldahyde" listen ive been blazing for 3years i don't even know were to get weed laced with pcp

18. Dude... you could try to smoke a pound of dank and it wouldnt kill you its not possible... you cant od on thc... and you would before finishing you pound A. fall asleep B. forget what your goal was C. get lost trying to find free food D. realizing your wasting alot of money.

19. Actually, they have estimated that weed's LD50 is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:120,000 - 1:140,000.

Yeah, dude, you can; look it up. It's never going to happen, though, but it can.

20. Necrrrrooooo@@@