Death & Fate

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by dr_krapp, Mar 7, 2004.

1. WE're all going to die, thats definate.

but it begs the question, If the very end of our life is for sure, is everything leading up to the end planned out aswell?

I'm not really much into this theorym it kinda popped into my head so i cant say much about it. mainly cos i dont think its true, i just feeling its an interesting way to think if u havnt thought of it already.

2. i was thining that we have the ability to choose and make our own decisions but everything we do is suposed to happen and everything that is going to happen is. i cant really explain becasue i dont really understand it. i probably never will.

3. yeah, as really we're just animals we're not really suposed to tihkn about such things, so if we do understand them they scare us. and if we dont we try to and it just blows our minds.

4. if your supposed to die on a certain day, then couldnt you do anything you wanted to until then, with no threat of death??

and if so... would the first day you decide to tempt fate this way be the day you were meant to die??

5. well i mean, if deaths certain, perhaps every other event in our lifes is too.

but like i said, i didnt think to much into it as i dont really beleive it,
    and thats another good point tho, i didnt see it that way, but then how do we know that we can die at that moment or day? if theres free will every other time apart from death?