Death by Veganism?

Discussion in 'General' started by ParbakeJake, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Inb4 OMG U nEED mEAt!!!

2. i didn't read the whole article but,

There is nothing wrong with being vegan, but you do need to take supplements to get enough protein and b12.

edit wow. Those parents are so fucking stupid. Soy milk and apple juice? With babies nutrition is extremely important, and trying to force your dietary choices on an infant at birth is extremely stupid.

3. #4 Phro, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Some people shouldn't be parents. If you want to be a vegan, fine, but if you think that lifestyle is appropriate for a baby you're an idiot.

Edit: I just want to clear up that I in no way think that vegans are generally idiots. And I'm not saying that vegans shouldn't be parents. I trust that most vegan parents know how to properly feed a baby.

4. There's an awful lot more people that shouldn't be parents...And very few of them are vegan. Still stupid, but there isn't much to connect it to a vegan lifestyle, moreso connected to plain stupidity.

5. No, but you live a much more healthy life style.

I dont know one vegan that doesnt look like death.

These people were just morons

6. Vegetarians/vegans live a healthier life(those who know what to eat)

7. I'm not a fan of vegan's by any stretch but these people were idiot's no garden variety vegan would endorse what these two morons did

8. #10 bobba loo, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No, your food eats the grass it shits on

9. So you're saying meat is only unhealthy?

Sorry, no.

Veggies can live healthy lives...if they know what to eat. Many dont, and it looks like they're starving themselves

10. #12 bobba loo, Apr 2, 2011
    I never said only unhealthy, most veggies dont educate themselves before they start , idk where you live but the veggies here dojt like they are starving themselves

11. Do you think that instilling a vegan nutrition is responsible on an infant?

I could really give a shit how people eat, but I think that four convictions in three years of vegan parents doing this to their child really says something about the ideal principals of the lifestyle. I mean, if a baby can't live on it, how can it be healthy for an adult?

12. a person can be mostly vegetarian and be healthy, but the medical community have never endorsed 'veganism' that is no animal proteins of any kind..

13. I am in a state where meat is a big thing. Im guessing you live in a more liberal state?

14. #17 bobba loo, Apr 2, 2011
    Babies are very delicate beings, much different then adults, youbwouldnt give certain things to babies just because adults take it
    I wasnt directing that post at the baby thing, it was to mush's post

15. #18 bobba loo, Apr 2, 2011
    Google vegan body building

16. Ah, gotcha. I don't know where you fall on the ideological spectrum of vegetarianism/veganism, but don't you think it's odd that that people say that human's weren't meant to eat meat/can get those proteins elsewhere, but yet babies do still need those nutrients, often times in utero from the mother? And if the mother isn't providing those nutrients, then the baby can be born malnourished?

I'm not really trying to challenge your eating habits, be vegan or not, no skin off my back. Those are just some thoughts I had after reading that article.

17. Google body building, compare pictures. Cartoon = true fact