Death After My Presence

Discussion in 'General' started by LMA, Jan 31, 2012.

1. #1 LMA, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    Today (about 3 hours ago) I bought a couple of grams from my dealer then headed home, no big deal. But when I got home I checked the news and turns out some guy was shot and killed on the same street I was on for some time during the deal.

Just a coincidence of course but a few years ago I had a summer job just a few neighborhoods away from where the shooting I previously mentioned occurred. After I finished work I headed for the train station to go home and later that day it turns out some guy was car jacked and shot to death in the same neighborhood during the same time I was there.

Another less extreme example is when I had been standing around for over an hour on a street and the next day some guy was stabbed on the exact corner I had been standing on, saw the picture on the news and was like "wtf?!". He survived though.

Also my dad and uncle were gunned down in a driveby shooting when I was 9 (both survived), my cousin shot a guy in the abdomen and head when he was 17 (incredibly his victim survived), and my other cousin is doing 12 years for rape, abduction and attempted murder on his girl, he stabbed her so badly she was an inch from death. Actually she was dead for a few seconds but awesome cop work saved her from the grim reaper, so she also survived thankfully.

So it seems that people around me get into shit but I've never even been punched in the face.

I think there's another one like these but can't really remember it.

My former best friend used to call me a jinx and telling people that I'm a huge jinx, in fact any time he gambled in any way he made me stand outside. Crazy enough he lost less when I wasn't there. I've been called a bringer of bad luck by other people but they can eat a dick.

I don't believe in the supernatural, only science, or so I like to tell myself. Another thing that freaks me out is that whenever I play out a specific scene from a sit com I happen to stumble upon that episode and that very scene the same or next day. I refused to believe it was anything other than coincidence but it has happened countless times to such an extent that I can't deny it anymore.

I hate this because I consider myself a lover of science and not silly superstitions. But things like this happen all the time. I don't want to believe it and even go so far as trying to convince myself that it's just silly but then something happens that makes me wanna run away from myself.

These are just a few examples from a catalog full of shit.
    I don't consider myself unlucky though. Irresponsible; very, unlucky; don't believe in luck. And I'm not a bad person at all, I'm very polite and nice and always try to be as helpful as possible.

The hell is going on? Should I move to the rainforest for the greater good? Or is it just me?

2. people on the earth die all the time, just stop looking and counting it and you will be happier

3. Shit dude, you're the grim reaper

4. Move to Canada and stand in Stephen Harper's drive way.

5. Maybe you're just real ugly

6. If only it was that easy...

7. How convincing.

8. Please stay away from me. Im not ready to dip outta this world.

9. Keep out of my neighborhood. :devious: :smoke:

10. Y'all aren't making me feel any better.

11. You just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time quite often

12. Well, .... Ok, you may visit me, just don't wander around when you are not visiting. (Those you visit seem safe).

J/K Don't let get into your head, it's coincidental. :smoke:

13. Nah some voodoo magic priest casted his spells on you

14. Don't even post in here guys who knows how far his powers reach maybe just him reading your posts in this thread can kill you....wait I just posted in here....oh shit...am I going to die now!

15. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']Move to Canada and stand in Stephen Harper's drive way.[/quote]

Hahaha he really should!!! please man help a brother out eh!

16. ITT: OP has convinced himself he is Death, let's watch..

17. Just came in here to say that "Death After My Presence" is a GREAT name for a band.

18. just another day in the hood, g

19. [quote name='"Tokalo"']just another day in the hood, g[/quote]

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood.

20. Don't fear the reaper.