dear gc, stop buying water bottles.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treechef, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Water bottles are so damn convenient(how the hell do you spell this)though.

2. i was reading an "aquafina" bottle the other day, and it stated their water is taken from public water sources then purified. in simpler terms, all they do is take the water from the local park's water fountain then purify it. anyone can do this. aquafina tastes like shit too.

3. what have we done to the world?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU[/ame]

4. While this may be true, I'd rather a bottle do harm to me then the environment.

5. #66 flapflip, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Convinience my man =)

6. So does that mean your going to stop buying those bottles altogether and get yourself a quality canteen?:D

7. Possibly when i can get some funds. :D

8. Just sayin the smartest thing to do is buy a VOSS water for like 1.75$ and u can refill it alot and its lik the same for just a bottle of wTter just twice the wter gwt some voss

9. Hooray!!:yay: :D Awesome, very awesome ^_^

10. We like to read actual sentences here.

11. Hemp plastic FTW. :hello:

Hempcrete as well :D

I remember seeing in a High Times magazine a while ago of an illustration of a "Hemp World"... where the gas stations sold Hemp oil instead of petroleum, and EVERYTHING was literally made from Hemp. It made me cry.

You are the environment.

:bongin:

12. Didn't read anything but title. But I'm gonna buy twice as many now

13. Good for you, have fun wasting your money:laughing:

14. #75 glazedKnuckles, Aug 10, 2011
    Jk y'all. I can't afford that shit, I just refill the jug every week or so. It gets pretty cold

15. i do the same thing!

16. Man, that's such a sad and incredibly selfish way to think about it...

Do you think you're the only one that matters or what? :confused:

The kids being born right now, growing up right now, they're the ones that have to inherit the world as we leave it.

Do you really want to be one of those ridiculously selfish people saying "well I don't care, because it won't affect me"? :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're just one person not giving a fuck, so what could you possibly matter? Except that there are plenty of other people who think just like you do and every one of them is only doing more harm for future generations.

Why not be one of the people who helps the cause? Why not try to actually help our planet for the future generations that have to live on it?

Or is it more important to not look like you care about the planet and the people who have to clean up after you when you're with your selfish friends?

17. #78 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    You sir, are a redneck

18. But why would I get free tap water when you can pay up to 5$ for a bottle of bottled water! You can even wash your car with it!

19. I envy you. I have to pay for my tap water.