Dear Buffalo Wild Wings

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Primus, Apr 10, 2011.

1. You are the best restaurant ever, even though I have to travel 40 miles out of town to see you.

I just wanted to let you know your food is awesome, please don't be mad I didn't tip you today, the waiter was a woman and didn't know how to approach that situation.

Sometimes you make my lips swell up because of the spicy but it's ok.

Love,
    Primus

2. I was introduced to this heaven on earth by a very awesome blade.

Since then, I have eaten there multiple times a week, and the managers are familiar with me.

Much love BWW

Fuck, now I want wings...

3. I work at a family restaurant and we sell a lot of wings, and sometimes the waitresses fuck up the chits so we cook plain wings that need to be breaded, or vice verse, and we end up getting some free wings.

Man i like chicken wings, i can just eat them for days.

4. I love BWW but I don't think they love us back. My friend got too trashed on karaoke night and started singing on the tables. He should have eaten more wings. :confused_2:

5. Ive been there a plethora of times, and every time i wanna get on that damn picture board.

my dads on it, but i just cant seem to stomach all the wings i get to like 12 and just loose it.

damn 15 atomic picture board.

6. What is so complicated about tipping a woman (a female "waiter" is called a "waitress")?

7. Thanks. It just it was a woman, I didn't know where to start with the whole tipping thing. You know.

8. :confused: I don't understand. There is almost no good excuse for not tipping, unless the waiter / waitress did a shitty job.

9. It's very simple -- 15% is standard, 20% for exceptional service -- the same rule applies regardless of whether you are served by a man, woman, hermaphrodite, etc.

10. Has anyone here done the blazin sauce challenge?

I have a very high heat tolerance and can eat like a motherfucker, but I'm too poor to order some wings beforehand to test out the sauce. How hot is it?

11. I enjoy this place. But it's really only because they serve beer there as well, the wings aren't my favorite.
    I prefer Zaxby's wings. I could eat there everyday of my life.

12. You forgot to add "sucks" at the end.

But I do like your love of Alice in Chains.

13. #14 Masta T, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    I work at Bdubs. :)

Hey a little help on tipping. Tip $1 for every $5 of bill you have.

14. makes me gag after like 4 wings lol.

15. #16 mushroomsatsuji, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    One makes me start sweating, and I down the regular hot ones like nothing. I love spicy things but those blazing wings kick my ass...then burns it as it comes back out.

Thanks to the gc app, I'm telling you this as it happens :D

EDIT: Finally just got off. My leg is numb, and it feels like someone sprayed my asshole with mace

16. #17 Masta T, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha during our training week the trainer said if you try freezing call home and tell your wife/roomate to put some toilet paper in the freezer.

17. Ugh, fuck Buffalo Wild Wings. Went there a few weeks back with my girl and some friends, got the sliders, and ended up later that night in the hospital. I got some pretty terrible food poisoning, and I was puking and shitting for about 6 hours before my girlfriend demanded that I go to the hospital. Probably should have went earlier, but I really don't like paying for that stuff.

Never eating there again.

18. ^ sounds like a shitty night man

19. Haha yeah and nobody else got it. 2 of them ate the same meal. Oh well, we're actually going there on Saturday for some UFC fight (My buddy loves that stuff, I'm not really into it. But hey, I'll watch people kick the shit out of each other).