Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with weed nazi neighbours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StckyFingrzWise, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why create more bad feelings?

Just get a vaporizer- they smell WAY less than smoking, are healthier for your lungs, use less for the same level of high, and the leftovers can make some decent brownies!

You get high more, and he doesn't have to deal with the odor! Everybody happy!

Granny

2. So what if he has kids! Who gives a shit!
    He must be a shit parent if he cant just tell them the neighbours smoke weed, then if he hates it that bad tell them why he thinks its wrong.
    Only shit parents try to fight their neighbours.
    That dudes kids arent your responsibility.

3. Yah Vape works and doesn't stink too much.

4. Not sure if anyone said this yet. But can you move to another building away from him? Maybe a top floor?

5. This guys a dick, and to be honest all but two apartments I've lived in, people have bitched about smoking.

What you need to do is look at the lease, decided how you can and fuck this guy. If he wants to throw his weight around like a gorilla let him do it... in prison.
    Start snitching on him, for everything he does wrong, find out if he breaks the lease in any way. He will back down, and if he escalates just gets him in more and more shit. get him known with the police for threatening you. Physical violence = worse than smoking a bong.

Fuck this guy for trying to be alpha male.

6. #47 Dutchmaster617, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    So did bringing your own gasoline to the concentration camp. If OP has at least one ball he would roll a fat blunt.

NOWHERE NEAR appropriate for GC - WW

7. what?

8. That sucks when you have to feel like that, the only time i ever lived in a APT was just out of the Navy and the lady below would bang on the floor just because i was walking?...Get a house..lots of good rentals now with all the repo

9. You should've pretended you weren't home, then maybe he'd think its someone else blazing.

10. I don't wanna sound like the dumb redneck but in America we have castle doctrine. If somebody really truly threatens you at your home you have every right to defend yourself. I wouldn't go out and get a gun or anything but if he ever starts shit at your door again just go stand up to him. After all it's just your neighbor, this guy has not authority over you, and if he does hit you he can be arrest for agg assault.

11. Good thing you have a calm attitude. I would have went back and broke his jaw.

12. Wow me and my girl have really enjoyed reading everyones responces haha I think we will go blow smoke in his kids face and insult his wife. As of now we still feel alienated to do anything in our home and my girlfriend wants to move. I'm not going to roll over that easily. So far im moving all the smoking gear out of the house and im recording all of his domestic disputes with his wife. He screams at her and calls her "a fucking jackass" all the time, its disgusting. Not a very good environment for his kids or for us. I heard him talking about us right outside my window referring to me as "The dipshit downstairs". And then he went on about call of duty...so really hes just a fat angry nerd.

I talked to my landlord and I guess they are in the process of looking for a new place. Who knows if thats true or when it could actually happen.

To make matters worse, my girlfriend accidentally opened his interent bill instead of ours so thats going to make a bunch of drama....should we give him the bill? Or pretend it never came?

13. shred that shit.

he'd be real raged if he couldn't play cod online, prolly his only stress release. so that can only equal more trouble

• Like Like x 1
  14. Weed nazi makes me think of a person who smokes alot of weed and believes he's killing it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I'd smoke out of something less noisy. Although, I'd be pissed if someone told me I could no longer use a bong. :(

16. Looks like every time you and your girlfriend smoke together now, you're gonna just have to take one for the team and use the shower method. I know smoking with a naked girl all of the time could get old, but I'm sure you could tough it out :p

17. he sounds like a real winner. just wait for the right time and get the pos put in jail.

dont feel bad you will be doing his wife and kids a favor

18. you kinda sound like an idiot. I would be kinda pissed if i had a kid and some prick make my house smell like tobacco.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. If he is as much of a jack ass that he sounds, try and get recordings of these session in which he is shouting at his wife and just compile loads over a month or so, if you can last that long putting up with his shit. Then send the tapes to the police or child protective services and get that guy locked up or just moved the fuck away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.