Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with weed nazi neighbours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StckyFingrzWise, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So me and my gf moved into the main floor apartment of a house a week ago in Ontario. We have been smoking the ol bong in the living room since we got here and things have been cool. Until tonight my upstairs neighbour (late 30's male) banged on my door and demanded to know if I was smoking pot. I neither admitted or denied smoking in the house and he lost it. He threatened to "smash my head in" if he smelt it again because he has two kids and a wife upstairs. I kept cool and apologized but he kept threatening me. My gf is afraid for her safety and wants to move now. I dont want to be bossed around in my own home so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this. e.g laws, landlord laws, can I get him evicted for threatening me? Might just have to go to the cops.

2. Smoke buddy carbon filter thing. I don't know about the laws that go with apartments and all but him saying he's going to bash your head in sounds like something you could get him kicked put for, or restraining order. Wouldn't that force him to move.

3. Ain't it legal over there? I don't condone violence but this calls for it

Go kill him.. I'm sure his wife and kids wanna blaze also.

4. haha well its not legal its just decriminalized. Were going to complain to our landlord tomorrow, and possibly get the police involved . I will keep you posted

5. I don't know why you would admit something like that, thats just asking for trouble

Anyway, use a sploof..eliminates smell

6. I don't recommend violence. If anyone EVER threatened me especially in front of my girl, I'm fighting. You never threaten a, person abs expect nothing to happen. I hope it works out man. Don't follow in my steps there are alternate ways to resolve this. Keep us posted brother. Stay safe

7. Don't wind up like the guy who had his stash stolen and reported it to the police.

8. #8 Ramones1234, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Get a Vape!!!!

9. Now I'm obviously not going to fight my neighbor. He's a grown man with kids so if he attacks me I would sue the pants off him and he would be screwing his family over more than I am. I'm not the biggest dude but I can defend myself. We moved the smoking area to a different room and made a sploof so hopefully that takes care of the smell. Now we just have to get Around him flipping out anytime we have more than one person over on Saturdays. And deal with his reaction to our complaint on him. Fml

10. Thats when I say just a second il be right out. Then I come outside wearing my Marine gear and grab my m-16. I dont take kind to threats. usually my semper fidelis tat scares people off.

11. #11 Time_Hacker, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    I would ask the goof if he smokes or drinks and tell him he is consuming worse legal things everyday than any pot smoker consumes in a toke. However I would also deny smoking weed because clowns like that just need to be told to fuck off.

12. id try to cut down the smell by using a spoof or get some air flowing out the apt. i feel you though i just moved into an apt and the landlady came banging on my door yelling "this is the landlord _______ open up" we know your smoking marijuana in your unit and this is ground for immediate eviction" blahblahblah... i didn't open yup the door but i guess she was spying on me through the window of the peep hole..... i feel like i have no fucking freedom in my own home, and they keep telling me I'm making to much noise and I'm seriously tip toeing through the apartment.. just moved in a month ago its a beautiful place but i can't even relax in my home... i always feel on edge or questioning myself... is my tv to loud. should i be doing the dishes this late, should i flush the toile... it just like wtf. if i get evicted over something dumb i have to still pay my entire years lease and ill porlly end up killing a motherfucker

13. Good thing my landlord isn't a dick like that. I would be pretty pissed if I were you.

14. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']id try to cut down the smell by using a spoof or get some air flowing out the apt. i feel you though i just moved into an apt and the landlady came banging on my door yelling "this is the landlord _______ open up" we know your smoking marijuana in your unit and this is ground for immediate eviction" blahblahblah... i didn't open yup the door but i guess she was spying on me through the window of the peep hole..... i feel like i have no fucking freedom in my own home, and they keep telling me I'm making to much noise and I'm seriously tip toeing through the apartment.. just moved in a month ago its a beautiful place but i can't even relax in my home... i always feel on edge or questioning myself... is my tv to loud. should i be doing the dishes this late, should i flush the toile... it just like wtf. if i get evicted over something dumb i have to still pay my entire years lease and ill porlly end up killing a motherfucker[/quote]

I know exactly how you feel. He new we were smoking so I didn't confirm or deny his claim. I just referred to them as odors.

15. Yeah he really has no proof then so I wouldn't worry about it too much yet, the guy is obviously just being a goof for the sake of it.

16. If you are hot boxing your apartment and it he can smell it then he has every right to be pissed. He has kids for god sake. How would you feel if someone was smoking 3 packs a day and the smoke started flooding into your apartment? Respect the other people that live around you

17. I wouldn't go to the cops and say "Hey I smoke weed and my neighbor gets mad at me." That won't go to well with the police. lol

Just fuck him and buy a 9.

18. So I talked to the landlord and I guess he called them right after the altercation and told them we were smoking pot. I called them today and said there wont be anymore odors coming up to his house blah blah blah buuttt if he comes to my door like that again I will bite the bullet and call the cops. So as of now I guess its sort of resolved....time for revenge for scaring my girlfriend

• Like Like x 1

19. I never said we were hotboxing the apartment. Windows were open, incense burning etc. And we have only been here for a few days so we dont know everthing thats going on up there. But we share a stairwell and i guess it seeped out into there. Were not gonna smoke inside anymore out of respect. But he could have just said "hey, dont do that" and i would have said ..."Yes sir"

If we gotta call the cops at any point Im not gonna have all my gear sitting around, it will be out of the house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Report him for death threats haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.