Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with Police with a recontamination?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by agnl, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,
    I live in california, and should I be worried about getting arrested/caught up with police with my recommendation? Give me tips and stuff if you can. :D
    Thanks!

2. Keep your shit on you if you get pulled over and want to search your car . As long as they dont find anything in your car they cant search you. But if your not smokein it and its still in the bag stapled and show them your card, dont forget sober your golden.

3. the cops dont have to honor your rec but the cops have to honor the county issued card

4. #4 Burnie420cali, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Huh so whats the difference between the laws, with carrying growing buying all that?

5. Wrong from what i've heard. They follow state law. Cali says you can't be UTI. Anything else is good. Up to the limits on your rec.

6. That's where 24 hour referral sevices come in. Once VERIFIED, they can't do crap.

7. #7 Burnie420cali, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agree thats whats prop. 215 is for...?

8. Gotta check local laws, but ANYWHERE in Cali, if you got a rec and under 1oz, they can suck it.

9. #10 Burnie420cali, May 8, 2011
    Just like a dui bro ..

10. recontamination?

[​IMG]

recommendation :)

11. ohh really i never heard of that thanks for the info

12. Soory. A kinda broad law that is similar to a DUI, but covers ANYTHING that impairs you. Could even be coffee if it affects your driving.

13. OR Urinary Tract Infection if you are there.

14. thats wat i thought you meant i was like :confused: haha

15. #16 Burnie420cali, May 8, 2011
    Laughing

16. Me too. On the interweb now though!

17. Please do a search before starting a new thread - we've had this very thread before, just do a keyword search for "police"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.