Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealing with loneliness

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by batmanpancakes, May 3, 2016.

1. I want to be a happier person. I want to be normal and not be alone all the damn time. It's time I get my shit together and start living life again. But I can't do this alone, I can't do anything anymore. I need help. So on the topic of getting out there and engaging with other people and enriching your social life. Any tips, kinda a lonesome loony in need advice. Anything would help.

2. First ask yourself if that's really what you want? If your always alone, maybe that's because subconsciously you want to be alone? Anyway making friends is like buying clothes, walk up and talk to someone, if their cool and you guys have stuff in common, then get their number and hit them up to hang out with them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You've got a mouth and people have ears and visa versa, so assuming you can speak, all the necessary tools are there and ready to be used to make a friend or two.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just try to find something that you're interested in, and that there's some kind of public component to. If you've got a hobby, maybe there's some kind of meet-up or event based around that. Or start going to the gym, if you've got one around - people talk to each other there.

Good luck, isolation's rough to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Join a local club with similar interests.

Meetup has a shit ton of local clubs.

• Like Like x 1