Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing With Cops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 bruhh, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Every single time I read a thread about someone getting pulled over with weed in their car, no matter how the situation went down, theirs always that one dude saying how you went wrong. People always saying how "scent is not probable cause" (which is true), how "you can tell them to detain you, or let you go" (also true), and how "you should know your rights and stand up to the police" (true again).

Most of these things said by people who haven't been involved in a situation with the police. You guys don't realize that they do whatever the fuck they want, no matter how messed up that sounds it's true. They work from a 'do what it takes now, justify it later' point of view, no matter our rights thats just the way it is. And maybe not all the time, but on occation being honest with people that are used to being lied to 24/7 can get you out of something.

/rant

2. In most States smell is probable cause. I believe the only exception is Ma. :smoke:

3. In most states a human being is probably cause..:p

4. Barry Cooper pretty much covers everything on how to deal with cops and includes all your rights and such in his DVD's.

5. Kick em in the nuts

6. I know people in IA. I give them a ringity ding

7. Thats probably a bad idea unless you can run really fast

8. This is how I deal with the police :cool: [​IMG]

9. That gun has a lot of ammo