Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealin'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mydogsmokes420, Apr 27, 2011.

1. My friend buys his weed from an actual dealer very cheap, and re sells it for a normal value and makes profit off it, now is that how actual dealers make money, but consider he buys it from somone else?

If somone buys the weed from a grower, and the grower charges like $20 for 7g or something, how the fuck does the buyer resell and make value off that if it's the actual price?

Just wondering how this actually works, only reason I thought of this is because everytime I buy, I wonder how many hands my marijuana has been through, and frankly I don't like the thought. :S

2. Id say the most common thing, at least around where i am, is big time growers sell to big time dealers. then big time dealers sell to some small time dealers and their own customers. then those small time dealers sell to their customers. so 3 or 4 hands before it gets to the bottom of the chain. But in reality in your situation it could be much more then that, or much less. who knows.

3. All about buying in weight and selling in smaller quantities.

4. people buying multiple pounds pay in the range of $2-$3/g

5. In my experience , each person who buys and then resell it are always adding around 5 to make a profit.

6. it all depends on if your guy is picking up weight or not... like if he's only picking up qp's, he's probably getting it from a middle man, because most growers in non medicinal states simply won't take the risk for that small of an amount. but if he's only picking up oz's, the bud's prolly gone through at least 2 or 3 hands before him.

7. Buy 7 g for 3$ each then sell it for 10 a g

8. #8 Hello there!, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    I used to live in a town where if you smoked, you at least knew someone who knew a dealer, if you didn't know them yourself. Idk if that's common, I feel as though that probably only happens in rural towns with smaller populations.

Also, $20 for 7g?! I wish I lived in Ohio..

9. Yeah there's a price break as you buy more.

Basic Example:

Ounce for $300.

8 eighths for $50 = $400

$100 profit.

10. its nothing special :p my friend hooks me up, he doesnt have his scale so its in the ballpark of 4-7g, and thanks for the help, im sure its gone through 3-4 easy. :(