Dealership fucked my car?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Angry Troll, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ey everyone. I have a Mazda 6. Well. Decided to get an induction service to cleanse out the fuel injector and shit or whatever. Now that I have my car back. It drives terribly! It barely picks up any force when I slam on the gas. It also spurs when accelerating. Like its mentally retarded jerking and what not. Why the fuck does a repair cause pain?

2. Did you go to the stealership?

There's your problem, assholes tend to work there and because they're paid hourly they don't give a fuck about your car.

Smaller garages have reputation to protect and will often do a great job.

My civic went to the dealer a few times, but it's a civic anyways, 5 years and not a single issue.

Wish I could pf told you to avoid mazda completely, unless you were building a rotary powerhouse.

3. Go back to the dealership and begin fucking them in return.

4. Yeah it could be a mess.

Fuck dealerships. So gla I have family in car repair business.

I can walk into uncles shop and see VWs mazdas Audi and Mercedes without any body damage, it's usually motor or electrical.

Uncle said he'd kick my ass if I bought one pf these red flag cars, because he repairs family cars for free.

When I bought a civic, he said 'I probably won't see your car ever, it's a fucking Honda, I only get body damaged hondas, never a German issue'

He loves old volvos with a passion though.

5. Go back to them... Tell them exactly what you told us. And don't leave before something is accomplished.

6. People! Stop buying mazdas!!!

7. What's wrong with Mazda? They use(d) fords 2.3... Very common engine so it's cheap to work on. A simple crank swap will take it up to a 2.5. Their rotary engines are... iffy, but if you always put non synthetic, and redline it at least once a weak, It'll last forever too.

8. Oh no... Thinking of going to the dealership was your first mistake. I took my Jeep in to the dealer just to get them to look it over, and warned them about a random overheating issue and explained what to do if it happens.

So... what did they do? Took it out for a drive, got it back in to the shop, put it on the hoist, revved the shit out of it, then let it idle until the engine began smoking. I'm not even joking. Note: THIS THING HAS A TEMPERATURE GAUGE ON THE DASH THAT GOES IN TO THE "RED ZONE" WAY BEFORE THE ENGINE WILL SMOKE.

Oh yeah, they said everything was fine and that it has no issues. Because 4" of play in the steering and weird shifting is nothing to be concerned about, apparently...

FUCK DEALERSHIPS

9. #9 weedandtubes, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    Na, he didn't go to a dealership...
    It's only titled "dealership fucked my car."
    I'm sure he cares that you would avoid Mazda, leave it alone, his car, his choice. That's the funny thing about people, they can pick for themselves!
    Also, you're other comment says
    Mazda isn't even German, so I doubt they have German issues... :rolleyes:
    Besides that, you don't even work on them, you have your uncle do it, so little do you know how easy they are to work on. Besides that my buddies '08 has 225k miles on it already and runs fine.

Anyways, OP take it back in with a receipt, say it started acting up, right after you got it back, and you want them to look into what they caused. If they deny causing a problem, bring it to a local news station, they often will advocate for the "little guy" and help them out.
    You didn't provide much info, but maybe something they did knocked the MAP or MAF sensor(s) out of place a little? Either one would make the engine not know how much fuel or air to deliver, causing a little "jerking"
    The above is a complete educated guess with out more info.
    Also, a lot of dealership guys will do work on the side and they are much better/ cheaper on their own time. When I don't have time I go through a guy at a Chevy dealership and just call and say "hey Genius (his nickname, because he's amazing with cars) this is going on, wanna order the part and fix it for, oh, maybe $35 an hour?"
    Normally he takes it.
    Edit: I just realized I sound a little shitty in my post, no offense meant smoking.

10. Mistakes happen.

Still doesn't change the fact mazdas are terrible cars, just because a handful last, majority doesn't.

Of the Japanese car makers, mazda is the ford of Japan.

No one wants one, it's all they could afford.

11. Alrighty then... I retract my "no offense meant," because obviously you are ignorant on this subject, or maybe cars in general.
    As they say, it must be bliss.
    However, where is your evidence supporting that?
    Japanese brands tops in Consumer Reports' 2012 Car Reliability Survey, Ford continues fall
    Mazda being 4th on the best consumer reports car (only behind Toyota and subsideries of 'yota) must make it a terrible car. It's even above your beloved Civic!! Wow. But what do the customers know, right? They should just ask you, since you are such an experienced mechanic.
    :rolleyes: Christ, I hate ignorant people that act like they know everything...

12. So I'm back at the dealership. They keep telling me it's my engine coils but I Did NOT have a problem with them until getting serviced for my throttle body.

I'm looking at 500$ worth of more fucking repairs of coils and I told the man straight up, no. You guys are repairing it. But of course he fights and fights. It got to the point where I thought id get my father involved so he could bitch at him without me doing the work. And still, they're pussy fucks who want only money in the end. I told them I no longer trust their services and will never come back to being serviced again.

Then he goes no no we will give you a discount! If it's only one coil how's about 60$ sound. I'm like the fuck. FIX IT FOR FREE YOU DUCK. But no. They just won't.

Fuckin stealer ship. Worst move of my life.

13. Take the E brake off

14. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Take the E brake off[/quote]

Haha, troll ;p

15. When i get my car serviced at the GMC dealer they are always very nice. Most of my shit is under warranty though so it doesn't cost me shit.

16. Hey man it wouldn't be that difficult to do it yourself with a basic set of tools. You'd save yourself a couple hundred bucks and learn something as well! :)

17. Buy yourself an oil catch can so you won't ever have to get your throttle body cleaned by the stealership again.