Dealers That Ask for Rides

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Yea I know someSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My dealer isn't coming in my car unless we gon blaze a fat doobie

3. All of my dealers had their own damn cars. Some would sell to me right through my window.

Of course, they were real dealers, and not just the dude who knows the dude who knows the dealer.

4. Back in highschool I would sometimes text this dude who always had dank and never sold or wanted to sell Reggie's. So I'd text him and he'd be " I got you, meet me here and here" once I would get there he would sometimes say that he needed a ride to his dealers to re up and I would just stare at him and be like " c'mon man why didn't you tell me this before, next time if you need a ride just let me know before hand" after that he was straight up and would give me a free gram for giving him a ride across town which is the most 10minutesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It happens. I've done it. We don't tell you because we need to reup, and if we tell you we don't have it. You might just say fuck it, and sometimes they've been trying to get a ride for fucking ever. 

It's fucked up, but it happens. When I did that shit. I'd hook them up, or smoke a fat blunt with them. 

6. @[member="Some Asian Toker"] man i hear you. last week i had to pick up my dealer and bring him back to his place. Cab service for frosty buds is worth it tho 

7. My dealer would do this in the past but i had a van at the time with a glass window on the back so i meet him he's hops in the back and is like just drive down here as he's crouched in the back of the van very obviously with cars behind us i'm freakin balls cos of this idiot dropped him off like 2 mins away and that was that until another time i met him on a saturday afternoon at about 1pm and he wanted to meet in this car park so im sat in my car this time and he gets in along with 3 mates so it's me white as sat in a car in broad daylight with 4 indian dudes then 3 get out and this ones like give us a lift to the end of that road and then asks me to stop where he gets out leaving the door open and deals to a fucking kid of about 12/13 i then slammed the door and drove off fucking fast. Text my guy raging that he thought that would be ok. Then found a new dealer soon afterSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I had to drive a dealer to his house because he said he would give me weed and it was right after I bought a quarter from a different dealer in the same neiborhood. So I was like ok. I drive him to his house which was like 20 minutes and he gets out and is like "remind me to hook you up an extra 1 or 2 grams extra next time you buy from me". I thought it was funny how he fucked me over like that but he did hook it up the next time

9. Good dealer will drive to your place.