Dealers That Ask for Rides

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I texted my guy asking for a hook up. "I got you" he says.

We meet up and he tells me he needs a ride to his guy. The fuck? Why do dealers do this? Just say you ain't got it. This ever happen to anyone?

2. He isnt a dealer, hes a middle man

Only just realized that today, as soon as he asked for a ride. I'm just used to calling him a dealer.

Bit disappointed.

4. That's weird. I've had dealers that need rides sometimes after they give me the weed and normally they will drop me a bit extra for itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yup sounds like a middle man, i have known some dealers that needed a ride to their connect to actually re up but i doubt that was it unless they realllllyyyyy trust you and they come back with a fat ass bag

6. i mean dealers gotta get their bud from somewhere man.... not all dealers grow their own lol. so i wouldnt say he is a middle man. maybe he just needed to re-up

7. Well now you know where the big dog live, so go knock on his door and ask for his rates for bulk marijuana purchases.

8. Any dealer worth his salt isnt gonna want a ride from a customer who isnt very close.

I didn't give him a ride. I said fuck that and went home.

He was about to make me drive 40 minutes.

10. My dealers given me rides before haha. If I'm picking up and need to go to a friends house he'll be chill about it and bring me if it's not too far out of his way Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. As long they Rollin up or throwin has money ☝️🍁 😙💨🍃🍂

12. My guy had us go to his house and his dad came out and asked if we wanted kush or Reggie's. We say kush and his dad gives us this address around the corner we go there meet him get the kush then give him a ride back to his dad. Soooo weird.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. This one time I went to cop a couple zips from my boy and he kept trying to sucker me into driving him to re up but I declined cause he pushes and I deff didn't wanna be associated with that

14. I gave my dealer a ride one time. Sonuvabitch comes back out and offers me some unmentionables. I told him no, took my weed, and left his ass there. I don't fucks with that shit.

15. 40 min?!?! Yea you made the right decision.

16. That happened once to me. My guy is normally awesome but one day I had to wait 2 hours for his guy to arrive. And had to drive him a couple city milesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. One day durring school, we had off campus lunch and we were all dry. So i called up my brother and asked if he had a g to throw my way. Didnt but he was buying some. So i go to his apartment, he hops in the driver seat of my car, goes 65 down a 40 all the way to a neighboring city. Got my g and skipped the period after lunch 😎

18. 40 minutes to cut out a middle man? The fuck is wrong with your brain son? Were you high?

19. I know a dude that drove his MM to get a QP. Dude goes in....40 minutes later he has to go knock. Seems the guy left out the back door and stiffed him. And the cat that owned the house was none too happy about it.

20. Yeah, fuck that shit. Honestly that's probably one of my pet peeves!