Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers/Prices?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucent, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I am currently getting about an oz a week or so at about 280 per ounce of mids.
    Of course, i want to get a better hook up and growing is not an option right now.
    I live near Sacramento and am looking for cheaper prices or danker weed.

Any ideas of how i could go about it or what i should do?

thx.

2. Yeah, well i already know the problem too. Cause i'm the one with the problem. I'm asking how i fix it? How did you get a hook up like that?

3. Look around. Ask friends that smoke/friends of friends what kind of deals they get & if you could get hooked up with their dealers. Obviously you're not gonna be getting much better prices from your current dealer if hes charging that much.

But a lot of it has to do with the area too. Maybe your area is going through a dry-phase and thats why prices are high...I dunno.

4. I mean, i live near sacramento. I really didn't think it would be a problem cuz of all the weed thats already around here. I guess i'll just keep an eye out. I'm just sick of getting prices i'm not happy with when i've seen some people on here getting good prices for good weed.

5. #5 BlakeTG, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

[​IMG]

If your friends dad was really actually in a grow op with 900 plants, there is no way you, or more than likely even your friend, would know about it.

Bullshit! :wave: