Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers on Twitter.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SamuraiLee420, Mar 24, 2013.

1. So I've had this dealer who posts on twitter of all the strains that he is currently selling. He does use a fake name, and he never states that he is selling. He lives in California where it's legal. My question to you grasscity is, do you think this is a stupid idea? My brother thinks this guy is stupid for doing this, but i personally think it's cool and a nice way to keep me updated on what he has, and I dont think police would waste their time tracing the computer to a small time weed dealer. So what do you think, smart idea or nah?

2. As long as his name isnt on it and he doesnt state hes selling then its a great idea

3. So he lives in ca and you don't so I am a assuming you get it mailed to you. Ya that's a bad idea.

4. nonono, I buy from him in person, he just has a twitter of all his bud.

5. Ehhh, if I were him I'd use a different form of communication to get to his people, but if he's a real life guy for you then you have nothing to worry about.

6. That's so awesome. I love dealers who are professional about their job

7. You should use craigslist. Know his email url thing so you know it's him and he can post his strains in code words.

8. Follow the silk laiden road to the light.

9. If I were him I'd make sure the posts are private if they aren't already. Though I wouldn't really be worried about anyone giving a shit if not but just to be on the safe side. That way your info is only getting to your buyers. It's never a good thing to get too main stream about your selling if you are doing it illegally. That's how you get caught. The buyer doesn't have much to worry about in that sense, though.

10. On second thought its a little bit sketchy if he didnt do it right, proxy server and all. So all the potheads he sells to add him on twitter?

11. So fucking sketchy

12. He doesn't really have much followers besides me and some other randoms.

This guy is always selling something dank, kind of expensive though. Heres some of the shit that he has sold in the past,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The two dense looking ones on the top are two different batches of grand daddy purp, it was rock hard dense. Then the one on the bottom was pink princess, was very nice.

13. It's not legal in California :p

14. hardly illegal, anyways he's dealing so it being legal or not is irrelevant.

15. Oh, I didn't mean that it would make a difference. I was just correcting you because you said it's legal in California. That's my thing, I correct mistakes and it makes me feel better about my shitty self.

16. It really depends. If he's just selling like dubsacks and like eighths and shit a twitter that only your customers know about is a great way to let you know what type of shit he has. I wish more small level dealers would market like that ahaha, it would be pretty cool just logging on and checking out what type of weed was in stock.

If he's selling anything over a half ounce though with some regularity, its a really bad move.

17. Awesome idea tbh. No way the police are going to through the effort of tracing someone selling marijuana. And using twitter he looks legit as fuck-- I would pay someone professional like that maybe 1 dollar more per gram.

18. Yeah and if you think about he is doing the exact same thing we do on the stash jar thread, but on twitter. but he is selling it, but you never know anyone one the stash jar thread could be selling their stash :confused_2:

My dealer could always use grasscity to post what he has.

19. Found a dispensary is Cali that will ship worldwide.

20. No they won't. I can promise you that or they work not be open still.
    Most places won't even talk to you on the phone. They will just tell you to come in