Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers Number Disconnected

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Hey GC,

So I don't buy from my dealer very often, but I have noticed that the past few weeks I've tried to text him, he never responded. Now this is pretty normal for him, but after a certain number of times, I decided I would just call him instead, and it rang a few times and then some voice said something along the lines of "The number you have dialed is not correct. Please try again", implying that the number has obviously been disconnected for some reason.

Now that leaves me with a few possible scenarios. The first is that he decided to stop dealing for whatever reason and cancelled his number without telling me (and I assume his other customers). The second is that he ended up having to get a new one for any number of reasons, and if he had lost the previous one, he wouldn't have any of the necessary contacts (this would apply especially for a prepaid phone). That or he just never let me know he got a new phone (which isn't out of the question with this guy).

Either way, I'm not sure what to do. Would it be a bad idea to just go knock on his door? I don't really wanna show up uninvited, but at the same time, it's kind of a dick move to just up and quit without at least notifying your customer. I would just find someone else, but he's the only guy I know in my area since I usually only smoke at my girlfriend's place and none of my local friends smoke.

Thanks.

2. Try Facebooking him if you have him added/can find him. If that doesn't work out, sure go over. Times have changed but doing so wasn't a big deal 20 years ago. :confused_2:

3. This is normal, Dealers should change phones from time to time and sometimes they forget(on purpose or otherwise) to add contacts. Facebook them, ask your friends or something. Don't go knocking.

4. neahh knock on his door and say "bro i been worried bout you, haven't heard from you just wanted to make sure YOU were OK???."

Thanks for the advice, guys. Unfortunately, I can't add him because I don't know his last name. I've known him for about a year, but I never asked, and he never asked me, and that's the way I preferred it

6. he got busted and the cops have his phone, id move to another state OP they will be after you very soon.

They probably are already after you. Run OP!!!!

jk.

Either he got busted or he changed phones. It depends on how close you are to him about knocking on the door. There are a lot of people I would want to fight for comin-a-knockin at my families house. But then again there are a lot of people I'd welcome with open arms.

8. Go to his house and bang loudly on the door and scream  at the top of your lungs: "DUDE I NEED WEED!!!!!" Make sure the nieghbors hear you.