Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers...more than one strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Apr 25, 2011.

1. What's up city. I was just wondering, do most dealers (in Texas if that helps any) have multiple strains of bud at once? When I wasn't on probation (158 days to go:smoke:) I noticed that my dealer usually only had one strain on deck, and that was usually GDP. What about your dealers? Do they usually have a variety of strains at once, or just a lot of one kind?
    Also, please specify which strain you usually get:smoke:

2. Usually not strain specific.
    More of quality.
    But, if it was dank they'd have some idea.
    It goes like this:
    Dank
    Highs
    Mids

But that's just for me. My guy doesn't sell shitty weed :]

3. yep, well most of the time anways, i got 3 strains growin atm :)

4. Awesome! I see you are from Texas:smoke: You been seeing a lot of legit Blue Dream around?

5. yeah, i'm in N texas area, and i know where that blue dream is coming from (if it's the same stuff your getting)

and yeah, it's dank as fuck.

6. Mine usually has 2-3 different strains or he will have like 2 different strains and brownies. He gets different stuff all the time.

7. My regular dealer isn't on his game right now, but when he is he usually only has Strawberry Cough and Afghan Kush, not that I'm complaining.

8. Yeah he usually has a Indica dominant, a Sativa dominant, and a hyrid
    he has some killer prices though so i dont always go to him

the dank been hurting my wallet recently

9. Mine rarely do, but my dealers are all high school dealers.

10. Haha:smoke: I think I may know where it's coming from too;) My buddy mail-ordered half a pound of Blue Dream from his Uncle in Virginia:devious: Too bad I'm on probation and couldn't toke any of it:(

11. my dealer gets a new strain every week so i buy an eighth every week, but its almost always dank