Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers in rural areas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by L8Nrollinup, Feb 9, 2014.

1. So I just moved to weatherford from arlington texas. And I can't find a dealet here at all. Luckily arlington isnrt too far away. Does any obe have sny sugestions on how to locate a dealer ( I'm not in school and I dobt know any one here) maybe I'm over thinking it but jm out of bud and I can't find any here help me out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Id grow in the desert over the summer if I lived in a rural area

3. Go to the pub, look for people who look stoned and ask them

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah this is one of those situations where you'll only be as successful as you're motivated to be.

You'll have to get creative I'm afraid :p

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. When im not in a familiar area I have had to ask the most random people for the hook up

6. I moved to a rural area and found more dealers tht will drop to me then when I lived in a town haha

7. I grew up in a rural area, and weed was easier to get my hands on than Tim Hortons.. And as a Canadian, that should say a lot, lol. Three of my 5 neighbours have their own grows, and literally GAVE it away. Now I'm in a more urban setting and I can hardly get a fair deal.