Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers be actin like...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TbreakJKLOLno, Jan 28, 2014.

1. you should be grateful that you have a dealer

2. "Yeah, will be there soon"

*Hours later*

*Tumbleweed*

3. Dealer be like, almost there. 30mins later, leaving now. Doesn't bother me cause I've had to make them wait to.
    Dealer now is a good friend. We go chill over there and smoke and never have to break into my bag. Looks shady as hell just picking up and leaving. They going through the trouble getting something for you, doesn't hurt to chill for a few mins.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

4. to be perfectly honest its really easy to not piss off dealers. dont expect fronts, mind your own business, and dont constantly buy small amounts

Can I like this more than once? If your dealer is being a dick, you've probably broken these simple rules. The only exception is fronts, if you've known them for a while (2 months is not a while...) you can ask, but don't show up short changed and just say "oh my bad, I'll pay you back next time", that will piss people off.

6. And to this I'd say that its the dealers responsibility to take the risk. Risk management shouldn't be put on a customers shoulders. The customer has the cash, therefore they should be catered to. If you can't have a lot of foot traffic in and out then I'd say don't deal. I personally don't care if you don't want people in and out, I'm here to buy a product and dip, unless you want to hook it up for me catering to your need to not have people in and out all day (and you're not going to), then I don't care. Its business plain and simple.

As for dealers hanging out with you, none of my dealers are considered more than a good acquaintance to me. If I don't hang out with you before I buy from you then its pretty obvious its just business. That being said if any of my dealers called me wanting to chill I'd probably be down, but they know the deal: strictly business.

7. Dealers be like I would be there in the next 5 minutes but take an hour to arrive

8. a lot of my dealers I became good friends with

9. A dealer like that is good

Yeah you're right it's business, the high demand for weed and low supply off dealers means these guys call the shots.Their prices, their times, their locations and it's because 99% of people struggle to find dealers so they put up with what they've got. They'res tonnes of grocery shops so they compete heavily on price/quality but not sooo much with weed.. strictly business...

11. #51 WhiteRabbit13, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    its stories like this that make me love my med card even more. Cali for liiiife!!!!

12. "Yea dude I'll hit you up in like 20"

A week later...

"Alright man, come on down"

13. Someone obviously has anger management problems. Just be nice to people and they'll be nice to you. He probably doesn't want to risk being your dealer if you offer him no reward to be your friend or create some bond. 

14. wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Get a new dealer if what he does irritates you that much lol. One of the greatest things as a stoner is having a friend who deals, instead of a dealer who is your friend. A true friend hooks it up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yep, I say the minimum you should buy the first time should definitely be worth $60-$100. Then. they know every other week they can expect a good bit. That's just how business goes.

17. Some states, maybe.

18. Bamboobam has solid advice for this section.

Hope all is well!

19. dbl:
    yeah im mobile right now..but can you come out here..im hella high
    yeah i'll hook it up fat, an burn one w/you...ah wasup, you aint gonna match?
    call me g, il be free all week. *dealer forgets phone/has it off*

20. i dont know how id feel about buying that much the first time. Unless you know the person is reputable and wont scam or rob you