Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers be actin like...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TbreakJKLOLno, Jan 28, 2014.

1. My dealer act like a damn princess sometimes. Always gotta do him a favor when you go buy, then stall you sometimes when Im lookin to buy. Let loose. cant wait to move to a medical state and not have to deal with dealers moody shit. Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 cothrantyson, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    no need for a scale bruh, ima weigh this one out with my eyes
    [​IMG]

3. They want to be your friends. Oh wait, they are my friends. Faaaaaaacccckkkk, now i gotta hang out with this dude.

4. Like I roll up to the gas station and the clerk be all "wait dont go". Like just let me pay you and I leave. Simple. Dont be keepin me. I got shit to do.Yeah he be all "oh i know what two grams look likd" >_>I dont want to be your friend. Sorry dealer. I have enough friends right now. Please apply again later. QlSent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You talk like a wangster.

6. Thats just how talk maybe its cuz im from around GI Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Well, welcome to Grasscity.

8. Lolllll this shit

9. Sometimes a dealer wont want people running in and out all day so it can be best to hang and chill for fifteen mins or so

10. My dream dealer would onky hang for 15 min lol. Thanks for the welcomeSent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Find a new one maybe?I usually burn one with my dude when I pick up...sometimes I just get it and go, I'm not worried about it usually. No rush....you should try the same Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. you sound like a dick, if i was your dealer i would charge you through the roof, i mean sure you use your dealer to get weed but the fact that you cant hang with him at all and maybe smoke him out every once in a blue moon for getting you the weed you love so much. and obviously we all have shit to do some days but the fact that you dont even think of him as a friend is appalling. im glad he makes you mad because you treat him like garbage

13. Be straight up. You got shit to do tell him/her. Don't see why you wouldn't want to be friends with your dealer. My dealer is my best friend has been since grade school and he always helps me out. Love chillin with him he always smokes me up and never complains.

14. Be happy, a dealer I sometimes go to gave me the herb just in my hand...

peace

15. I mean like at first he was cool didnt mind smoke him out at all. I still do but i know for a fact that he and his girl have ganked two spoons and a stream roller of mine I wanna swich to another person but circumstances happen and hes just the easiest to get to. Oh well... just im just lettin loose on herr Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. not all dealers are bad. mine's pretty reasonable as far as being on time and always hooks me up with fat bags. maybe you're ticking him off? like buying dime bags multiple times per week or something. but having dickhead dealers does absolutely suck. after all you're the one paying him so technically it makes you the boss lol. I Cant stand when they act like they're doing you a favor, its mutual benefits you're helping each other lol

17. You sound like dick, just being honest and objective.

18. #19 Bamboobam, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Soon, the whole U.S. will be dealer-less when it comes to weed.  :smoke:  No more worries!

19. Thank you. Didn't know if I was gonna sound like a cock saying this myself lol At least there are a few who agree