Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers be actin like...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TbreakJKLOLno, Jan 28, 2014.

[​IMG]

2. #22 paleolith, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    After going back and reading more posts... The OP doesn't sound like a dick.

The OP sounds like a complete fool for going anywhere near this person. If they've stolen from you, mooch off of you, and are always trying to stick around at your place longer than you like, pull the fucking plug.

The OP also needs to learn how to use proper grammar (don't write like how you fucking talk, dammit).

3. thats the most terrifying thing iv'e ever seen in my life LOL

4. What's all this be actin like shit I've seen it on a few posts now.

5. my dealers (i currently have 3 i keep on rotation) be actin' like absolute professionals...timely turnaround on the txt/call-buy...their my friends but unless i just wanna hang out with em, i'm in and out and they cut me deals...

i've had my fair share of bullshit dealers, once they do something you don't like you don't go back and find a new one until you find a keeper...(kinda like dating lol)

6. Try moving it yourself, it's not so easy.

7. Oh i believe its not easy for sure. Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Some have to stay home a lot, for business and security purposes, and sometimes they'll ask their customers to pick them up something for them to eat, on their way over. I never minded this, in fact sometimes it paid off because they'd be in a more generous mood with weed when they were well fed.

9. I chill with my dealer all the time he's a pretty chill guy. The last dude was a dick having me waiting around all day and always trying to short me and then acting like we were best buddies. I think it just depends on your dealer, Some are good some are bad.

10. I feel you.  They can't ever just sell what they sell and make the profit they know they're going to make without screwing you over.  Always gotta cater to their needs and get skimped sometimes.  You're giving them consistent business and they still hoe you.   If you're gonna break the law might as well put some effort into it.

11. I never chill with my dealer. Idk if it's because I'm 20 and she's 24, but were chill with each other, she's mad nice and shit, we just don't chill haha

12. #33 DoubtfulFire495, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    I've had a dealer who wasn't a friend and I've had a dealer who was/is.

Dealer who wasn't a friend - took hours to get back to me, sometimes left me hanging for days, if he went dry he just wouldn't respond to my texts until he got more so I was always in the dark, he had an unpredictable sleeping schedule so it was hard to meet with him

Dealer who is a friend - always gets back to me, he smokes me up every time I pick up and I always offer to throw down, he fronts me all the time without question

I'm not super close with this friend (technically the bf of my best friend) but close enough that we can smoke and chill. So it's not like you gotta date the dude or anything, just have a casual friendship or something.

It's usually worth it.

13. All the dealers I've dealt with are pretty bad. I agree - it's a mutual transaction - there's no need to be friends with your dealers. Just looking for some bud, you know?

14. My last dealer would get mad because my preferences weren't the same as his. He'd always ask me to "throw in half on a square" and since I'm not a fan of rillos I'd say no and offer to smoke a bowl with him. I've never had someone so butthurt that I rather smoke out of my pipe than a rillo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #36 TheShadow420, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

haha, yeah, had one guy "weight" with his eyes (middleman was buying, he also "thought" it was all good there after "looking" at it), was screwed over by 1 gram. motherfucker.

no more middleman bullshit.

16. It looks sketchy as hell to just have someone come in grab bud then leave. especially if you dont walk out with like a video game or something in your hands, Hell no your chillin for a bit. its still illegal to buy and sell bud in most states lol... 

IMO you shouldn't be dealing if you're in it to make friends. I'll say from experience 90%+ of customers will come in and out, get their weed and run, not try to make friends, unless the DEALER offers to smoke with them.

All I'm saying is when I was selling, I'd want people to get in and out of my apartment as quickly as possible (exception would be if I had 2 people come through in a row it'd be better for the second to chill for a bit so it's not constant in n outs). I wasn't looking to have people sit in my crib to blaze all day, cycling through different clients. Got my own shit to do son.

I'm all for laid back dealers who you can become friends with, but it shouldn't be something the dealer EXPECTS. They're running a business, not a friend store.

18. #39 Mister Woodie, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    true if i was dealing i wouldnt want people to be sitting around my house or apartment or whatever not that i would even sell out of my own house because then you'll get a client that shows up on your doorstep with a gun in hand. one of my previous dealers went through that. but op was sounding like he didn't even appreciate the fact that his dealer got him his bud and gets him it on a regular basis

19. I suppose it doesn't mean much that these dealers are committing a felony to get you your bud and make MAYBE 40k a year. That's a teachers salary.

Maybe they want you to chill for a bit because they don't want anyone watching them to see people come and go frequently. And maybe they need you to grab them food or cigs because they haven't been able to leave their house for 12 hours, just to ensure YOU have your product.

I'm aware there are some shitty dealers out there, but if you've got one either get a better one or quit bitching, because you clearly can't get a better one...