Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer wants 75 for Eighth of Cali

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zedstomper, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Strains name is master P and looks A+

Would you pay for that if you we're in Kansas?

2. tell him to go fuck himself. never pay over 60 for an eighth

3. I wouldnt pay for that anywhere

4. No. I would be really pissed off if someone tried to sell me an eighth for 75. Probably would never speak to them again.

5. 20 a g for 3.5 === 70 . Hell no

6. Anything more than 55 is no good for me

7. depends what you usually pay. People don't understand certain areas this shit costs more. Fuck if its from Cali, just because its from there don't make a god damn difference, now if its medicinal then yeah, I would. But really you can never tell so probably not if its word of mouth but if he had some kkind of proof, yeah son.

8. [quote name='"Shizmot"']depends what you usually pay. People don't understand certain areas this shit costs more. Fuck if its from Cali, just because its from there don't make a god damn difference, now if its medicinal then yeah, I would. But really you can never tell so probably not if its word of mouth but if he had some kkind of proof, yeah son.[/quote]

I live where weed can run 400 an oz and i would laugh in someones face if they tried to sell me an eighth for 75.

9. No, talk him down, don't pay more than 60, $60 is still pretty damn steep though

10. if your in the US you really shouldnt be paying over 60 for an eighth. medical or not

11. 60 dollars is what you pay if you don't even know the dealer in the most expensive of places. If you get from this guy/girl often (which for your own sake I hope you don't), they should be charging you 50 or 55 at the absolute maximum. 75 is the steepest price I've ever heard for an eighth. I get mine regularly for 45-50 bucks.

TL;DR Tell dealer to fuck off.

12. lmfao time to get a new dealer.
    could easily get a++ buds for 70-80 a quarter

13. I pay around 35 - 40 for an eighter and i would never go over 55 so... Fuck no

Homeboys just trying to rip you, just tell him you got 50 or if your willing to pay 60 (I dont see why you would do that either) then he should give you it for 60.

Key word here is SHOULD

14. Dude in Cali. I could get 10 grams for $55 and it'll still get me high in 1-2 hits off a bowl.

15. i lived in kansas for a few years and NEVER EVER EVER paid that much. 60 is pretty common if you don't know the right people...I mean i'm not sure what part of Kansas you are in but that doesn't seem right period.

16. I can get a quarter of some loud around these parts for $60

17. Uh oh....here's the 'loud' reference again! :p

18. Id give him 40 thats what I pay for dank.