Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer wants 20 for .5

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jul 2, 2013.

1. He insists its dank but also insists that 20 is .5, I tried to explain to him thats hes wrong but hes really fucking stubborn. Hes the only person I know who will drive to me for 10 though, so help?

2. better be a concentrate.....

3. yeah, um how about no.

4.  That's terrible. Tell him to piss off, he's obviously trying to rip you.

5. Yea find yourself another dealer unless that .5 is something really special lol

6. tell him a blowjob better come with that

7. He knows your situation and is trying to take advantage of you. Don't let it happen or expect more outrageous prices in the future.

8. Fuuuuuuck nooooo lol

9. No.

Attached Files:

10. I said to look it up online and see for himself but he texted back "0nline my ass dis aint da internet" the fuck?

11. If I drove to you that would be the gas/inconvience fee

12. Haha. That's what you get for being a kid. Sounds like he is getting a full gram and only giving you half. Classic youngster tax.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. lol i sold .5s for 20 to dumasses before to get my self a free .5. since .5 can roll a blunt noobies usually think its a gram. so i pick up a g and giv them half

14. you tell him to take the .5 and stick it up his ass. If i'm paying $20 for .5, I expect that shit to make me couchlocked for 10+ hours. 

15. Every time I try to negotiate with him or complain that theres a seed in what he consders "kush" hes like "stop bitching you dont know shit" fuck prohibition

16. tell him to get the fuck out and walk away

So...basically, you're a dick.

18. sometimes you gotta do wat you gotta do to get the healing plant in you bod

Then get a fucking job.

20. i once got some exotic that had a good amount of seeds in it but it was definately some real good shit and got me really high