dealer took out a huge pole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoned_nate, Apr 9, 2005.

1. last friday me and 3 friends were at a bonfire getin kind of drunk already really stoned there was alot of other people there but one of my buddies was gonna get a 1/8 and we waited for like 1 1/2 hours waiting for one of my guys to get done with a poker game but then he says he cant do it so we call another guy and go to meet him in a school parking lot and we pull in and he is holding his mouth and he shows us his lip and it is all bloody cause he hit it on his steering wheel and he says he hit a pole over there we dont really look we are just like o that sucks but i look over and there is a huge light pole on the ground right where we pulled in with wires and stuff on the ground and it is sparking and stuff and we didnt even see it and we drove over some power lines that were on the ground and all the street lights for like block were out it was pretty crazy so we just got our bud and took off so if the cops came we werent there it was a huge pole and nothin happened to his car but he has a 70' something impala it was pretty funny though and he called the cops and he had a bunch of bud on him but he wasnt stoned or drunk for like the first time in a long time

2. lmao so it worked out in all eh

3. my friend was drunk and stoned and crashed his nice 89 f-150 with big boggers and shit like that into a pole. But he said it wasn't that bad becasue he didn't remember it happening, just waking up in a ditch with half a truck and on a strange angle. His truck got totaled but now he has a 78' Bronco with a 400ci in it, so thats awsome now.