Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer told me to stop texting him

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capnfalconpunch, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I was gonna hook up a friend through my dealer today and he said he got a call requesting a deal from someone else so it would go that way unless he was willing to pay "4". I was like 400 for 3 1/4??? He said he only had 3 quarters. He was like no n o. I was like well how much does it cost then? Again he said 4. I said I'm confused, 4 what? And then he said stop text in me. I called and he didn't answer so I'm thinking he's in the car to sell it to the other person but idk. What should I do?

2. You should send him a text asking him what a "4" is, and just be patient for a reply. Tbh im not even sure what a 4 is lol :confused:

3. Hit someone else up sounds like hes giving you the run around

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. noob dealer

5. Never in any deal have a heard of a 4 except my dealer who only sold 10 a g. So ex, 10 a g, 20 a g, but instead he just started going by 1,2,3 etc, made his deals faster for regular buyers. So unless he's going by that then idk what the hell a 4 is. Definitely wouldn't pay 400 for 3 1/4, idc what the strain is

6. Just recognize that a dealer's IQ is usually less than his best price for a quarter, and move on :D

7. 4 grams for the 400 man good price

8. I'd recommend that you stop buying from him

9. He sounds like a fuckin fool.

10. That's difficult, he's the only grower I know directly and he only lives across the street. The best dealer I've ever had is hard to just drop

11. This is the first time he's done something like this

12. Pretty simple. He had the 3 quarters already going to someone else, and unless you were going to pay the price of 4 quarters (the price of a OZ), it was already sold. You seem like a lame for not understanding, so he told you to stop texting him, wasting his time.

13. Can't edit my post at the moment, but it's also bad etiquette to discuss price over text. Dealers don't want the heat of hard evidence.

14. Is that something that he would cut me off permanently for?

15. its the 5 o thats what he meant

16. Dealers usually suck from a customer service / realiability standpoint I've found. But of course they are still putting up a decent amount of risk doing what they do so they have every right to be paranoid and careful...even if some take that way too far and end up being a pain in the ass over it.

Case in point, while it's always good to be vague enough that nothing incriminating is being directly talked about, most people who know anything understand the idea that the NSA isn't exactly listening in on anyones texts. In fact, doing that is a highly illegal waste of law enforcements time and after the big NSA tap scandal, is even less likely (especially for a low level pot dealer). I mean, that's why people call it "herb", but apparently that's too obvious? The point is if anyone was already listening in the first place you probably have bigger problems.

So, in the end, is it good to use a certain level of discretion via text? Yes. But I bet you I could text just about any dealer saying "HEY! CAN I PICK UP AN OUNCE OF WEED TODAY? XXX FOR A HALF OUNCE GOOD? OK" and I'm guessing there would be no law enforcement knocking on your door the next day :p (they also wouldnt respond to such a message but that's neither here nor there :p ) .

17. #17 frr, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Sounds like you're bidding for weed and got outbidded.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

18. <script type="text/javascript"></script>

Well all I know about him is what you posted in the first post. I'm not a psychic. Try to talk to him in person.

19. unless ur buying a gram. dont text deals. nothing is really official from a text. Id rather talk u to in person or through the fone for anyything over a gram. 

hes not picking up? prolly shady dude.

20. he sounds like he just got done watching pulp fiction