Dealer stole my money...dont front

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheGanjaGremlin, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Best way to learn is to learn the hard way.

2. nah, best way is reading about it on grasscity and knowing what to and not to do before anything happens

3. Tattoos, white, loud music, speaking really fast- sounds like you found a tweaker.

4. hah could be

5. sucks man.. next time DONT GIVE MONEY FIRST! lol

6. so unfortunate that this shit happens simply because bud is illegal :'(

7. [quote name='"Chrisg7"']Whats up guys, just thought I'd share my unfortunate experience and vent a bit.

So i'm on vacation and yesterday I was walking on the beach looking for some green. I see these two guys drinking slurpees, one looked pretty normal, but the other dude had tattoos all over his face and body, teardrops and shit by his eyes haha. I of course didn't notice this until i asked them if they knew where to find any bud.

They looked at each other and laughed and the guy with the tats was like yeah man i can hook you up with a g of some dro just follow me to my car. So I followed him and it was a pretty standard deal, he said that he was getting some og kush tonight and if i wanted more tonight to hit him up. So that night i called him of course and he said he would call me back but never did.

He texted me the next morning (today) saying his phone died and he could still help me out if i wanted it. So i was like forsure and asked him how much and where to meet. He told me to meet him by a 7-11 so i did. He seemed a little sketch but I didn't think anything of it, he was just like follow me man. We start walking over to this parking lot and hes like "yo you see that blue house over there? My boy is sketching out so i'll meet you over there with the shit" I'm like alright that works i guess so we keep walking and he's like "alright dude we gotta split now you have the money? ill meet you over there"

Everything happened so fast that like an idiot I gave him the money and walked off toward the house. I wait there for like 10 minutes and then call him, he answers and at first its just loud music, but then he gets on the line and starts talking really fast, almost speaking gibberish and saying bro every five seconds, I cant even make out what he's saying really so after a while I just hang up. I text him "i want my shit" and he calls back and is like "ay yo yo yo, let me put this in white people terms in case you couldn't understand...you just got robbed son!" Oh yeah by the way...he was white :rolleyes:

I texted him 'good luck making a living swiping 50s off kids' and hes like 'more like a daily double up. appreciate allowance son' im like 'your cool' and hes like 'know your cool wonder bread'

Now this whole situation really, really pissed me off. Not because of the money but because of the principle behind it. I just can't stand the fact that I got taken advantage of and then joked about it after the fact. To be honest all i want to do right now is beat the living shit out of that sack of shit, but live and learn i guess. I was too eager and should not have fronted my money.

Any other blades ever have something like this happen? Better yet any advice for spotting a scheme like this before it happens?

tldr: on vacation, met a dealer and fronted him 50 for an eighth, he takes my money and then calls me back and jokes me[/quote]

Be thankful it was only $50. I got beat for a lb from someone I trusted to be a really good friend of mine..sucks pretty bad. Especially when it's by a friend. Never trust friend's with money, lesson learned.

8. Im sorry but that story was kinda funny you should of known better but you live and you learn id personally do something about it but hey losses come with the game.

The only time I got ripped off was from a dude I use to get bud for and I couldnt find any so I asked him he picked me up drove a bit then said his dealer was skecthed about having people in the car which I dont blame him so I went with it as I actually knew him so I gave him the $10 and he dropped me off I wait 10 mins then called him to realize his phone was off now I knew I got fucked over

a month later I catch up with him as I see him parked at a local smoke spot I got over to him and he apologizes for taking a lousey 10 bucks and explains he was bingein on unmentionables and he payd me back with dank bud so it was all good

9. wait you got a G off him the first time right?

10. #30 PurpleSwagg, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Lol don't worry about it bro. Punk ass dudes like him will have their day. I remember when I first started smoking, I met this fat black kid with gap teeth and he showed me a see-through canister with what looked like an eighth in it and said he needed money and would sell it to me for $15. I gladly accepted it and walked away. My rookie mistake was not opening it first to check it but I was a lil too paranoid since we were out in the open and there were a lot of people around. When I got out of class, my homeboy told me that the guy went up to him and said he sold me fake shit. I open it and yup it was fake shit. It was 6th period and I knew he had PE in the same period so I went to confront his lard ass in the locker room. He gave me a bullshit story that he spent $5 of it at lunch then owed his friend $10. I went up to his face ready to whoop his ass, then the substitute teacher came by us cuz he knew something was going to go down. Everyone then went away. Then some gang banger went up to me acting real cool and said he'll get my money for me and sell me some dro that he had. I really didn't want him to, but since I knew my mom would be in the parking lot waiting to pick me up it seemed like the only option at that time. After school the gangbanger goes up to the fat dude and was talking shit to him then snatched the cash from him and dipped out. I was like fuck! (I wasn't about to fight that gang banger cuz I wasn't trying to have him and his boys jump my ass for $15.) I then confronted the fat fuck about being a bitch for selling fake bud and his bitch ass kept walking away. He then became all tough and shit when a teacher was passing by and tried to start something. After the teacher broke it up he made me wait until that fat fuck walked away. When I got home I was on the phone talking to my friend about it and my nosey mom was listening to my conversation. She was pissed as fuck and told my dad about it (He was chill with it) but my mom ended up taking me out that school and sent me to one where my aunt worked so she could "watch over me". She then realized I'm going to smoke regardless no matter what school I went to and ended up not caring after like the 3rd time I got caught up. I think back on how gullible and stupid I was. Lesson learned.

[Edit] This was when I was 15, 18 now

11. i gotta admit its funny

but what i think is that you might as well dont get angry about it, we've all been ripped off once or twice

12. Correct

13. Throw a brick at his car window then place loafs of wonder bread in each seat...

14. One time I gave this kid a qp to go take to his friend in apartments and he just kept walking never came back a little mote the 50

15. NEVER give ANYONE money without seeing the product first.

16. Almost everbody learns this lesson at least once man. Ive been robbed like that by someone i thought was a friend. Just look at it as a learning expierence

17. Agreed I never got ripped by being fronted but only lost 10 bucks and got my sacks pitched by my dads ex girlfriend in my teen years of a newb....

Never get ripped anymore scale, good friends and a bat come along way in this day and age.

18. Bleach in his gas tank will make him think twice about that fifty bucks.

19. i would have burned down the house he was in probably smoking crack...
    One time when i was about 16 i asked this black guy if he knew where any weed was and he said it was in this trailer park behind the gas station. Simple enough. I give him a ride over there and park for a minute while he went inside one of the trailers.
    He came out about 5 minutes later, asked me for the money(5$), which i gave him, eager to get some smoke and get out of this shady trailer park.
    At this time he also got his bag and beer out of my car. This was the hint i shoul not have ignored.
    Long story short he disappeared and i never saw him again, but he texted me saying don't do drugs or some shit, and i texted him telling him what a crackhead ______ pussy he is.
    I havent seen him to this day but im sure he is out there ripping off kids somewhere in my town.
    I learned my lesson though hasn't happend since.

20. Yeah, thats shitty. But I think EVERY stoner learns at some time that you just shouldn't front to someone that you don't trust. I've only fronted to friends I've known for years, and I very seldomly even do that anymore.

I got ripped $160 before, and another time I lost $350. Karma's a bitch, so people are going to get what they got coming to 'em.