Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by okiuisdgf, May 31, 2013.

1. I'm on the east coast, and I though $90 a Q for high quality was a lot...

The guy definitely does sound fishy though. I would presume most dealers are in the game to make a profit, just like any other salesmen out there in the world. 

2. I'm from NJ and I am used to 160 per oz for mids and 300 for heady.

3. Man, I feel really bad for you east coasters. Makes me never wanna leave Canada knowing I can get an o of straight dank for that 220. I went to NYC and got an eighth of bomb sour d for 60 last year, felt like robbery to me but I savored that bud since I havnt seen real dank sour d around here much. Worth it in the end.

And I hate it when a new guy says hes got bomb but wants to do the quick street deal kinda thing. Like I wanna make sure that I'm getting what Im paying for, because I honestly have absolutely no trust in people I don't know very very well anymore. so we need to meet somewhere less sketchy. But no they just bitch about it and turns out its like mids, or great bud that's like 1/4 of shake etc.

Never happening again though if they cant do their business properly and/or treat cannabis more of a hobby with benefits, rather than a drug to make money off of. I would much rather go to people who are more like me about this shit... 

Just high n felt like ranting :smoking:

4. i get quarters for 90

5. 220 is ridiculous

i normally get a Q from 90-110 on the east coast, if someone's selling for 120 it better be good

6. #26 Nescafe420, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013

120 is a no-no. Highest I am willing to look at for a single q is 110 unless it is this one guy I know. For him it is usually around 140 but it is mind blowing, beyond high quality and worth every penny. But normally I enjoy 80-100 for heady single q's. Prefer to go the zip route at 300. Dealers give you more of their time when you are getting larger amounts. I've had no problem having them bring it over, letting me weigh it myself on my scale in front of them and finger the shit out of a few nugs to check out the quality, all before I pay them. But of course for their patience I generally spark a decent blunt or a hearty jammer or nice bowl pack with them and hang out for a little while. 

Edit: Northeast not far from NYC

7. You should find someone who grows his own. Those are prices in Michigan too but good thing u found a guy who's a caregiver and sells on the side

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I don't think you have a risk of being burned just sounds like a middleman but I get q for 90 of some fire in PA

9. man 200 for an o here if you get 0s on the reg

study high. take the test high. get high scores

10. Prices seem hella high but other than that I don't think it's sketch. Especially if he weighs it out in front of you.

11. #31 okiuisdgf, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    I found a new dude and it's sum medical as well. actually my other guys cousin lol, so same stuff basically. got a half for 120. :smoking:  he told me his cuz was screwing me over, which I knew. but anyways, I grow myself as a mattafact, and my ladies just started to flower like 3 days ago.  :hello: