Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer selling pre-rolled joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Mar 29, 2014.

1. #1 Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    I FORGOT TO EMPHASIZE, THIS IS A SMALL COMMUNITY, MY DEALER KNOWS EVERYBODY HE SELLS TO. IT'S NOT A BIG CITY WHERE THERE IS ONE AROUND EVERY STREET CORNER

Hello Y'all Tokers

Where I live, there seems to be nobody who seems to be able to roll to save their lives.

My Dealer has been out of town for 2 weeks now, anyways, just before he left, we had made some plans for him to sell pre-rolled Joints.

Just so we're clear, my dealer and I are pretty damn close... not geographically, but figuratively.

I am not the one buying the joints, but manufacturing them. 

I am just working on a business plan and a way to sort out the prices.

He sells moderate Quality Stuff, and sells it for $5 a gram, yes, I know, I'm lucky.(Most others sell similar stuff for $10)

My proposal is going to be I buy the stuff from him, by the ounce, ($100), Again lucky me.

and roll it into 1/2 gram joints, sell it back to him for X amount of dollars each(that's where I need your advice)

I was thinking 4-5, then he could sell them for 6-8 dollars a pop, this way, he would be making money twice off of the same weed.

This way, I would get a reasonable mark-up, and he would also make more money, because:

A) People enjoy joints more than Bowls(Correct me if I'm wrong, but they have a nicer feel) 

B ) It takes away the fear of being humiliated by their lack of rolling ability

C) Whereas a gram will last most people(Around here) around 2 days (.5 a day) a half gram joint, shared with one person will not last as long (so there will be more demand)

D) Joints are simply nicer to share.

Now this is where I need your help, at a basic weed price of $10 a gram(in the region), how much can he charge per 1/2 gram joint, with guarantee it's not shake. (something like: take your pick of the litter, once you buy it, if you break it up in front of him, and it's all seeds, shake, or stems, you get your money back...) He's a fair guy.

and How much should I charge him per joint he buys(What markup should he get)

(Keep in mind, he's making money twice off of the same weed.)

I want this information, so I can persuade him to finalize on it, and graph projections will help

If you were stoned, which I hope you are, you probably didn't get this, that's fine, it was very long

2. i and basically ever person ive ever smoked with would pay you no additional fee for rolling it in paper. perhaps even less in some cases as people are weary of preground stuff.

3. #3 hermione420, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    I would never buy pre-rolled anything from a dealer. Just saying. Maybe new smokers would fall for something like this, but I don't think too many regular smokers would all be gun ho over pre-rolled joints. 1) You don't get to see/smell the contents since it's already rolled and anything could be in there 2) It's sketchy af 3) It generally sounds like a ripoff. But hey, if there are ignorant new smokers who don't know any better, I guess you and your dealer friend wouldn't care about cheating them.

EDIT: I don't know too many people who actually prefer smoking joints over anything else.

4. Really? huh?

Well This is in a small community, my dealer knows everyone he sells to, it's not like a big city... he even grows his own...

5. And completely off the record, those people may or may not be teenagers

HINT HINT

6. only beginners or idiots buy pre rolled joints

anyone who knows anything would not buy pre rolled joints

sent from under mi sensi tree

7. Class act amigo. Ripping off teenagers makes you cool :yummy:

8. Why would anybody pay you to do, what they can do better with a rolling machine...

This is a brilliant idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. as I said before, most of the customers, who may or may not be teenagers don't have access to said things

10. Yea....My bro warned me about this.

11. No discussion of drug distribution.

12. so basically you wanna rip off school kids why not just say that lol

sent from under mi sensi tree

13. Still haven't gotten an answer, how much each?

14. $0.00

15. I'll only buy pre rolled joints when weed is legalized.

16. This is not a good "business plan".
    It's complicated in places that it shouldn't be.
    It makes the bud transaction sketchier than it needs to be.

Read your post w/ a clear head tomorrow morning. If you still think its a good idea get help.

17. I've only bought pre-rolled at dispensaries. That's the only place I'd ever by them.

Btw, don't sell to teenagers. That's stupid.

18. 50-100% of whatever they typically pay for comparable quality bud.

19. My old dealer was selling pre rolled blunts. Wanna see what's actually being rolled up.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

20. That's because op is likely a teenager.

HINT HINT