Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer relationships

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Docthal, Feb 1, 2014.

1. i only hit up my dealer like once or twice a month, and its never for alot of weed either, depending on how much money i have.  Sometimes i wont buy more than 2 grams in a month.  

He called me out on it too hes like "yo you'll buy (whatever) and i won't hear from you for another 3 weeks what's up?"  I just don't smoke that much and on top of that i make that shit last to save money.

LIke what's the norm for what people will buy in a month?  I'm a dweeb and i really have no idea about street code. Does this guy think i'm really wack for only dropping like 40 dollars a month?

2. I drop atleast 120 to 150 a week quarter of mids one week dank the next

3. 120 to 150 a month a mean

4. tell him to shut the fuck up your still parting with your cash in his direction! never known a dealer to moan about having people buy weed from him

5. Idk sometimes i can go through a 50 buck 8th in a week so that's shitty if i do i night just get a gram or two here and there for the rest of the month. But months where i smoke quite a bit definitely upwards of 120

6. I was like "Shit man what you doing, eating it raw :eek: "

7. Sounds like hes just trying to get more money I mean thats not bad im pretty sure he doesn't think your wack.

8. Idk that is sorta whack though but I wouldnt have said anything about it

9. i just wish i had more money

[​IMG]

10. lol hes slowly losing interest in this customer. 

11. depends do you go to him or does he travel to you? it's not really worth his time to go to your house to sell you a measly gram fr 10$ that he only makes like 2-5$ on or something.

He's used to seeling about 3-5x that per customer. He thinks maybe you've got someone else you go to and only use him when you can't find the other guy, or because the other guy won't do small sells like he does.  Just be honest and reassure him. Honestly, I don't know how things are where you are, but nobody here even does dime bags. It's too cheap. It would be like trying to buy only 3 french fries from McDonalds.

13. #13 Docthal, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    i drive right up to his crib in the city so i can't be that much of a hassle to sell to.  I'm hearing what you all are saying, but i can't increase my weed budget just to become a more typical customer.  Do you think it would help if i saved up and came to him less often but bought a more substantial amount per trip?

14. Get a job an buy in bulk it's the only way