Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~HERB~, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Hey what's up guys ummm I'm still new to the hobby and GC so go easy on me. I bought bud 3 times before and always asked for a dub dime etc but recently my friends been buying bud for me. The question is when you go to your dealer is there one type of weed he's giving you because I want to buy some fire and I don't know if I'm suppose to ask for fire or not.

Like I remember I went to pick bud up before and I could tell their was a huge difference between this and the one last week I just ask him like I always do let me get a dub.

I don't know if this makes sense but any input will be apreciated. I don't want to wast my money I Want the best money can buy.

2. Contact your dealer and say something along the lines of, "Hey, do you know where I can get some fire?"

The dealer will either say yes or no. From there you ask more in detail if your dealer has dank/fire or whether he/she knows someone who does. Honestly the best way to get to know these things is to just ask.

Remember though a gram of fire could run you from 15-25 dollars depending on the hookup. So, know your shit. You probably don't want to pay 25+ for a gram of good shit though. Being new, it's probably obvious. Your best bet is maybe finding a stoner who you can befriend and then ask them if they know where to get the good stuff.

Happy toking and good luck! :hello:

3. Well it probably looks different because he gave you a different strain?

4. All the dealers i go to around here will just sell you what they have. You dont really have a choice. When the dank comes rolling in my dealers usually tell me that they just got some dank in.

5. Well it probably looks different because he gave you a different strain? next time you talk to your dealer just ask him if you can get a dub, dime, 8th.. of dank/fire

6. yup just spit it out,it's not like his going to shot you if you ask

7. Best advice, this is what I did! :hello: