Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Put Weed In A Pill Bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, May 28, 2013.

1. If there isn't any on the bud, don't sweat it.

2. I'd say you're fine, I doubt it's any big deal unless it's a ton of powder. If you're a person that's allergic to a lot of things or have bad reactions to a lot of things then maybe you should be more paranoid, if you're like most normal people though you'll be fine. Nothing to fuss about 

3. Smoking anti-depressants aw yeah

4. Your good to go, I turned out fine :)

5. It most likely isn't dangerous and is likely just inactive ingredients used to control the dissolution of the pill. Still would recommend against smoking it, even just on principle; let your dealer know that it isn't gonna work for you. They're still running a business, and if they're worth doing business with then they will acknowledge that they made a mistake and should fix it...