Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer out of commission.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by High N Geeked, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Well my dealer is done. The guy I knew with the dankest weed and best prices is done. I don't know what to do. Guess I'll just have to find a new dealer. But then again, maybe I should just start a t break?

If your main dealer stopped dealing what would you guys do?

2. [quote name='"High N Geeked"']Well my dealer is done. The guy I knew with the dankest weed and best prices is done. I don't know what to do. Guess I'll just have to find a new dealer. But then again, maybe I should just start a t break?

If your main dealer stopped dealing what would you guys do?[/quote]

Start selling and take his clients.

3. Not talk about that on GC :hello:

I would just find a new dealer. It would probably take all of 20 minutes, i really don't understand why people make these threads all fuckin' day. It is so easy to find a new dealer.

Text a friend, go "yo, you know anyone other than ____?"
    they will say either "yeah ____ or ____" or they will say "nah".
    If they say #1, good, you found weed
    If they say #2, text a different friend

The title of "main dealer" has changed 3 times for me in 1 year. It's no big deal, just grab some from someone else.

4. I agree^ idk why this needed a new thread

5. #5 BakedLays, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    The only logical thing to do is kill your dealer.

6. You should always had 2-3 GOOD dealers and keep a friendship with them it really comes along way , talking from experience.

7. Try asking your old dealer if he knows anyone that would be cool with you texting them. Dealers are usually pretty cool with new customers if they have someone they trust put in a good word for you

8. Don't think it's that easy for everyone to find a new dealer. Maybe for some if you've got enough connections but if you don't know that many people that smoke it's not easy.

9. not every town has 2-3 good dealers though

10. [quote name='"cothrantyson"']

not every town has 2-3 good dealers though[/quote]

Where do u live the north pole.

11. If you want a break take the break... either way you shouldn't try to only find one dealer, make a few more connections just in case something like this happens.

Word, there's always someone out there... you just need the connects

12. Or if you live out in the burbs and are on the big side of age 30.

13. [quote name='"High N Geeked"']Well my dealer is done. The guy I knew with the dankest weed and best prices is done. I don't know what to do. Guess I'll just have to find a new dealer. But then again, maybe I should just start a t break?

If your main dealer stopped dealing what would you guys do?[/quote]

Grow my own. Dealers suck and the black market entreprenuers are a large part of what gives cannabis a bad reputation. Plus, you can't beat the prices.

14. [quote name='"charger07"']

Or if you live out in the burbs and are on the big side of age 30.[/quote]

EXACTLY my situation. Been dry for a while now & I'm paying the price for not lining up a backup connection. Hoping I can get lucky soon but I've been working hard to find a new hookup.

15. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Where do u live the north pole.[/quote]

lmao I think they even have 1 or 2 there ..

16. [quote name='"SplitGenetics"']

lmao I think they even have 1 or 2 there ..[/quote]

That is what I was thinking but I could not really think of any where more secluded

17. My amazing dealer gave another dealer his phone when he moved

18. [quote name='"cothrantyson"']

not every town has 2-3 good dealers though[/quote]

They do, way more than that normally.. You just don't know them all :wave:

19. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

That is what I was thinking but I could not really think of any where more secluded[/quote]

The south pole.

20. "Hey man since you quit would you be willing to introduce me to one of your connects?"