Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer not responding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Sep 3, 2011.

1. My dealer said he was gonna give me a free eighth (we're cool, gives me free weed at times) I asked if he had it he said he was gonna get it the next day... Asked him again that day, no response. Asked him 2 days later and no response. I said I was gonna get some $ soon and wanted to buy hoping he would respond then... No response. He's my only connect and I love his prices and he hooks me up. How should I approach this situation and when to text him because I'm willing to buy the eighth now. I wanted to smoke for the first week of school.

2. you might be bothering him, but most people like to make money..if he doesnt get back to you soon just ask him to hit you up whenever he gets some bud or if he knows anyone with bud

3. youre annoying, i chop and when people do that i get annoyed. Find a new connect for now and in a week text him and see again

4. I asked him could I get the free weed on Monday and he was cool with it. I just wanted to know if he got any so I could pick up... Not like I asked him multiple times a day.

5. now just let him get back to you on it and for now find a new connect you actually wants your business

6. Happened to me, another one of his "clients" had introduced a new buyer.. friggin rat. got busted. found out about it a month later, dont text repetitively like that though. *****z be doin that to me and i cut them off instantly

7. I thought my dealer was bad. Get a new guy ( I know easier said than done). There are a few scenarios you have to think about first
    - Guy dropped his phone in the toilet and is in the process of getting a new one
    - Guy Got killed (It can happen)
    - He figured that he couldn't give away free weed and felt like an ass so he is ignoring you until a week later coming up with something like "I dropped my phone in the toilet, or I was in the hospital.

They are people too with legitimate reasons why they can't answer a text.

8. #8 FuckBeerGetWeed, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    Dropped their phone in the toilet? Give me a break. Dealers like this piss me off. What they dont want your money? Oh sorry we're bugging you we just want to get our bud and keep u in business. And it can be a deal that goes down in like 30 seconds too. Like damn even if its just a quick text giving the buyer an update, but dont just leave the buyer waiting for days. Its your fucking job, you are a DRUG DEALER

9. #9 dom, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly. That's why I got a new connect. Don't say your good for it today and never respond back. Then when I do get in contact with him he is pissed i texted a couple times hours apart. I'm talking like 5 hours apart after he said he was good for that day. F him. My friend and I were his biggest business so his loss. Makes me so angry, but whatever now.

10. he simply doesnt want to give you free bud, stop pestering him

11. You know you can talk on the phone too right? Try giving him a call.

12. Update: Friend texted him who is also cool with him. All he have is loud (dank) and he'll give me a free eighth of regs when he gets some.

13. For future notice, they want your business, if they're not replying it's not because they're ignoring you a lot of the time. It's always good to have 3+ connects, you can use 1 mainly, but having the back up whenever your best connect is dry is always a good idea.

14. This is the main reason i always tell people when they can do it grow it. But yea sometimes people get busy. Most dealers i used to know if they didnt want to bother with you they would tell you that. Give it a couple days and call em or something

15. its easy finding good weed jus not a good dealer..u feel me?

16. Well if he was giving it to you for free then don't bother him because he is doing you a favor. Otherwise, if you're buying it then bug him as much as you want, if he wants to make some money he'll get off his butt.